Reviews for A Matter of Pride
agsrhscom chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
I didn't like the end because I felt it was just too easy. That being said I thought, as a whole it was one of the best stories I have read. I was laughing during the middle because it was just crazy. I felt like you changed gaara yet kept him the same. Very good.
princess p chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
I know you probably won't read this but. Darn it. I finally read this story after all this time and I all I can say is... I don't want Naruto and Hinata together. The ending was nice and I still like it but I want Gaara to be with Hinata.
rne chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
I knew theres a touch of gaahina here. So cute. Love thosr two.
Skyrere chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
nicely done. XD
I enjoyed this story.
and he didn't end up being an jerk in the end. XD
Gaara-frenzy chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
AHH SO CUTE! Too too good oh my gosh, sad he can't have hinata that pairing is too cute. i'm surprised she didn't faint. nice ending. so glad you did this. thank you for following through!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Thank you for coming back to complete this. I'd pretty much forgotten it was on my alert list until I saw it (I have a *lot* of fics on my alert list!), and then it came back to me.

A nice conclusion. It's always nice to have a conclusion, even it is a long while between... So many good fics drop off half-way through or partway through a sequel as people move on. (The reason I've never made more than an attempt to write a few one-shots is because I'd very likely fall into that trap.) So I always really appreciate it when authors come back and finish up on their stories, even if it has been after a long break.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
good job! I've never read any ten ten\gaara fics(: or Gaara seducing anyone!
AmaiNeiko chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Hehe tenten won

and nuuu you stopped right before getting to hinata! I was really looking forward to reading her story! D
TheMysticalFett chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Go Tenten! This fanfic was nothing short of amazing not to mention hilarious as they come. I give it a 10 out of 10! If you ever reboot this series I would instantly read it. Till next review, over and out.
Jaylea Nyx Felesian chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
I love it, perfect use of his inner demon! I really enjoyed him using it to his advantage and the title is really cute as well. I'm sorry that I can't read any more today but I'll get to it sooner or later. Promise!
HinataMorningstar chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
go tenten
bloodshound chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
damn, Gaara u flirt! I hope he;s not just playing with them.
Eipok chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Please please please move on to the boys of the leaf after chapter 6-7 (Hinata). This is really cute and funny and well written (although missing many a comma) and I love it, but all I can think about is how he'll seduce every boy in the leaf, no matter how straight they are. Hell, he could probably even seduce Kankuro if he wanted to make a point. Seriously.
roo17 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Haha! I loved how all of these are going! And I loved the technique he uses! The scared little boy thing is so cute! XD And I love the humor in this! Pure genius!
ahbuggrit chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
i like the badboy gaara in this one... he really is an evil manipulative little thing - i love it. I'm kinda annoyed that after the whole sasuke thing, you'd have Ino batray Sakura... is that apsect of the plot going to reappear?

I think it is simply brilliant that you have an ordinary (and underappreciated) kunoichi attracting Gaara's attention and not falling for his tricks..

I really can't wait to read more, so please update soon! KAK