Reviews for Brother and Sister
17lover chapter 3 . 5/9
It too beautiful so heart warming
Crystal013 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Aww, that is so sweet, almost made me cry.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Another chapter or two
The-Blue-Tailed-Alchemist11052 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
This was a great story, there aren't to many good one with 17 in them, but you got it! I love how you kept everyone perfectly in character the whole time, loved it!
Patrick Tate chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
They never really explained the origins of 17 and 18. After the android/cell saga both of them became cast offs. I dont think 18 became an official z fighter because she didn't fight majin buu and 17 didn't either. What would be cool is if they made 1 more saga for dbz that would take fans more in depth of the cyborgs past. How where they really like before they ran into Dr. Gero. I think they were not fighters before enhanced their human abilites
Paris R chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
*sniff* That was the sweetest thing ever!
SilverySnow chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Thank you! After a heartbreaking reading of "angsty" 17, I neede this.
Kara Y chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
..oh...*Teary eyed* That was so cute!
elf-princess4 chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
wingclovetr chapter 4 . 9/16/2003
HEAVENLY! *hugs whoever-you-are* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! *composes self* That just made my day. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. *hugs breifly* *lets go* sorry, sorry...*coiugh cough*
17 and 18's fan chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
Very cool, and short! Yay! I thought 'aaw' when 18 hugged 17 at the end. _
Forest Sage chapter 4 . 1/15/2003
Brother and Sister was a cute fic you wrote. Looking forward to the next chappie!
chibi Charlie-chan chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
aww! what a sweet story! keep it up! #17 and #18 rule! yayaya!
Kynthia chapter 4 . 4/26/2002
That was great! I loved the way you portrayed the twins in this.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2002
Awwww! That was so sweet! Oh please write another story like this soon! There out enough out there! Keep up the good work okay? You keep writing and I'll keep reviewing.