Reviews for Brother and Sister
xMousex chapter 3 . 7/29
Awee how very sweet. I like this story a lot, I wish something along these lines had happened in the actual story. They both deserve a happy ending
awesome story
17lover chapter 3 . 5/9/2015
It too beautiful so heart warming
Crystal013 chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Aww, that is so sweet, almost made me cry.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Another chapter or two
The-Blue-Tailed-Alchemist11052 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
This was a great story, there aren't to many good one with 17 in them, but you got it! I love how you kept everyone perfectly in character the whole time, loved it!
Patrick Tate chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
They never really explained the origins of 17 and 18. After the android/cell saga both of them became cast offs. I dont think 18 became an official z fighter because she didn't fight majin buu and 17 didn't either. What would be cool is if they made 1 more saga for dbz that would take fans more in depth of the cyborgs past. How where they really like before they ran into Dr. Gero. I think they were not fighters before enhanced their human abilites
Paris R chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
*sniff* That was the sweetest thing ever!
SilverySnow chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Thank you! After a heartbreaking reading of "angsty" 17, I neede this.
Kara Y chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
..oh...*Teary eyed* That was so cute!
elf-princess4 chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
wingclovetr chapter 4 . 9/16/2003
HEAVENLY! *hugs whoever-you-are* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! *composes self* That just made my day. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. *hugs breifly* *lets go* sorry, sorry...*coiugh cough*
17 and 18's fan chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
Very cool, and short! Yay! I thought 'aaw' when 18 hugged 17 at the end. _
Forest Sage chapter 4 . 1/15/2003
Brother and Sister was a cute fic you wrote. Looking forward to the next chappie!
chibi Charlie-chan chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
aww! what a sweet story! keep it up! #17 and #18 rule! yayaya!