Reviews for The Lips Of An Angel
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
cool story
Patchwork Knightess chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
soooooooo sad! it made me cry...
Mr Crossover chapter 11 . 4/3/2009
Show as i read the sparkling had red and orange colors and that Optimus Prime was the dad. I thought it was Hot Rod
brokenpassions chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
This has got to be your best story. I absolutly loved it. I laughed so hard. Keep you the good work. (just remember to go over your work for mistakes)
The Iron Dreamer chapter 12 . 3/19/2009
awesome ending!
jinxedpixie chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
not that i don't like your story, but i think you can inprove in your writing. It is still the same and i believed it might inprove but so far you make the same type of mistakes so i'm going to give you some advice and please don't take this as a flame or that i'm tearing your story apart but it will help

~jinx

ok second paragraph you do not need that day, we know it's during the day and that it is hot. so you don't need it is in an unnecassary word.

fifth paragraph comma before 'you know' of the last sentence.

twelfth paragraph 'And so, once they were settled in, Alex is grammatically correct.

paragraph 23 it's either not neither neither means without practically or lacking ex: neither they nor she wanted to go there; anyting not nothing; anyone not no one, double negatives means she is afraid of everything and everyone; either one way or other, or one way or another; don't need always in sentence 4 and 5

paragraph 26 'Yes, Alex' do not need the word that

P 28 that neither either concept

so please don't hate me for this, i want you to improve and all that is all
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 12 . 9/10/2008
*cry*

that is SO DEEP!DX

keep it up!

ovr and out
Nola1 chapter 12 . 8/20/2008
promise me in the animated story let Alexis have a sparkling or two with Starscream okay.
The Cat Crusader chapter 12 . 8/19/2008
*cries* You really know how to make me cry, girl. *sniffle* Oh, I wish it were really this way then I would watch the G1 series and movie...

Not quite the way I thought this would go... but wonderful none the less. And I would love to see an Animated Screamer/Alexis fic from you. 'Til next time!

~The Cat Crusader
The Cat Crusader chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
o_O

...

*dies*
blood shifter chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
and no one finds out about who hot rod really is? thats messed up. awesome story. good ending.
Dragolover1 chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
That's so sad! So Hot Rod never knows who his father is, Optimus never learns about his son, and Starscream screwed up the best thing that happened to him? That sucks! Sorry, I'm a sucker for happy endings, and this was no happy ending. I'll still keep this in my favorites. Next story!
ice-nydwen chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
Aw that was very lovely! but sad too T.T

I love this story and I'll wait for the animated Starscream and alexis n.n
tlcoopi7 chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
Great story. I hope that your Animated Starscream-Alexis one will be action packed like this one is.
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
O_O cant believe this !

oh gawd read? or not to read? read? or not to read?

A!

robo- smexiness!

oh my poor imagination! it burns like hot sauce!

*flairing arms* IT SO HORRIBLY HAWT-SMEXINS!

p.s. this story gonna haunt ne if ever im listening to maroon 5's lips of an angel *shudder* WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY FAVE TONE! TT_TT

over and out