Reviews for Ignorance is Not Bliss
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please...Make a sequel. I personally don't care if it sucks just please please please please please please please please please please please please please...Make one?
-Your adoring fans: Katie
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Cathy chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
Damn how old is fucking Bella like 11? She's such a brat
Critic chapter 57 . 6/9/2014
Amazing story. Well written, well thought out. I love how you kept the suspense going and how you made it seem almost realistic.

I especially love the ending. A perfect way to end a perfect love story.

This should have been the actual "Twilight" story. The characters were strong and the plot was good.

However, I couldn't help but notice that the plot was also... dragging. It was a little slow and all. Some chapters are unneeded because they stir us away from the actual event. At least I felt that way.

Another thing is that you sound a little too much like Stephenie Meyer. "Rolling eyes," "blushing," "glaring," and the like - that's Stephenie style.

Nevertheless, love your story. Good job!
Guest chapter 57 . 5/13/2014
Wow. It was such I good story, I even cried. I've been reading fanfiction and this is the first LONG story that I've finished. I was happily surprised that I didn't get bored. Kudos! 3
Guest chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
This is a grape ass orange. Friend no. 1 said it to friend no.2 (my friends who are each other's cousin). They said it was the funniest thing ever, and when they hadn't seen each other for a while, they would remember that and laugh their asses off. Friend 1 didn't like the orange, and so made up the most random, nonsensical comment ever.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Cliffhanger much
Motherof8 chapter 57 . 9/8/2013
What an amazing story. Very well written. Thanks for writing it
Motherof8 chapter 53 . 9/8/2013
What a heart wrenching chapter
Motherof8 chapter 52 . 9/8/2013
Wish Bella wasn't so stupid
Motherof8 chapter 47 . 9/7/2013
Don't think Bella is being stupid at all
Motherof8 chapter 46 . 9/7/2013
Amazing chapter
Motherof8 chapter 40 . 9/7/2013
Writing this must have been very draining
Motherof8 chapter 36 . 9/7/2013
Glad he went back to bella
Motherof8 chapter 35 . 9/7/2013
Bella is such a strong and mature person for her age
2,313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »