Reviews for Disassembling Situations
Jounah chapter 23 . 5/29/2010
out of all the places to leave at, why'd it have to be now? i know it's been a year, but please update. i really like your story ideas and way of writing. i'd like to at least see this story through to the end. update soon!
Zenia chapter 23 . 3/21/2010
When will we see another ch.

-Read You Later
QuixoticQuest chapter 23 . 9/4/2009
Past few chapters? Awesome, as usual. Poor Raven and Garfield. They really do have it tough. Nothing goes right and contrary to my prediction it's not Dick who ended up getting the short end of the stick in the ritual to break the bond.

Bottom line being: UPDATE SOON! Please?

Until the next update,

QuixoticQuest chapter 18 . 9/4/2009
About time Dick stopped being a Dick. *Grunts approvingly* But wow, this is risky. There's the chance of Raven and Dick not making it, and that would defeat the whole point of Dick's sacrifice (if there was to be one) no?

This is getting really interesting (not that it wasn't before- but now that Dick is back, it's better).

I might just review every other chapter or wait until the last chapter you've posted to review.

So, until the next review,

QuixoticQuest chapter 17 . 9/4/2009
I understand BB's feelings, more or less. Can't move on when your feelings are truly directed at one person. It's got to be excruciating and hard to be without Raven for him and to meet Jillian and still feel empty.

Stinks, stinks, stinks. I hope the next chapters at least get somehow more upbeat. Maybe?

Until the next review,

QuixoticQuest chapter 16 . 9/4/2009
Cyborg rocks! He's an awesome dude and you totally bring it out in this chapter. At least the attempt to cure BB might fix something in the hell hole that the Titans are in.

That said, the title of the story is quite fitting.

Great chapter!

QuixoticQuest chapter 14 . 9/4/2009
All I've got to say about that chapter is "ouch." I'm not going to flame or berate you for this, but I have to say it really sucks for all the Titans that everything is going wrong with them right now. Especially Raven and BB, they were the only two who had a good situation (well, besides Cyborg and Jinx) and weren't unhappy.

You did a good job writing it and I agree with the choice to keep it calm rather than a shouting match. Though I know the next chapters are going to be killer because Raven and BB probably won't be able to pretend they DON'T love each other because THEY DO.

QuixoticQuest chapter 13 . 9/4/2009
Oh boy, intenseness times a million. Just when Raven thought she had a hard choice to make, now BB plans to make one too. This is really heartbreaking on many levels. But a good story nonetheless.

QuixoticQuest chapter 12 . 9/4/2009
Ha, ha. "someone should make a TV show of the Teen Titans- it has drama" nice inside joke there. I was laughing hard.

I love "Little Nemo"! It is indeed a kick-ass movie. Another awesome chapter!

QuixoticQuest chapter 10 . 9/3/2009
Neither of those losing situations sound too bad. I'd so go for going to a book convention or playing a video game. Yeah!

Phooey for the still unresolved conflict with Dick. It's a no win situation. Stinks for Raven (. (Huh, when I put the period next to the smiley face it looks like a mole, lol).

Oh ya, I bet Raven will find a way around it. But I feel for her, I'd be having a hay day over it. It's not like her breaking off with BB will affect just her, it'll affect him as well.

Even if Dick is a dick, he's still not at a point where Raven would want to kill him.

Choices. *Groans* I'm still interested in seeing where you go with this. _

-Don "QuixoticQuest"
QuixoticQuest chapter 9 . 9/3/2009
*Whistles* Hoo boy. Some big conflict you've brought up here. Not too shabby either, I might add. Not bad at all. _

I have to say this kind of makes me pissed even more at Robin/Dick/Nightwing and feel even worse for Raven because she always seems to be getting the short end of the stick.

Keep up the good work! _

-Don "QuixoticQuest"
QuixoticQuest chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
I don't think Nightwing cheated. I just think he's being a prick and keeping all his problems bottled up. I really feel bad for Star, he's being downright cruel. BB was right to stand up to Nightwing, it just proves he's being an idiot that he won't even stop to reconsider his actions.

Nice chapter, good drama, but not over done.

QuixoticQuest chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
I was laughing pretty hard through this chapter. Especially the last bit. That was freakin' hillarious. Excuse my swearing. Ha, ha.

QuixoticQuest chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
I love the Kooks but I haven't heard that song. I should though.

Awesomeness chapter by the way. It surprised me that you had Nightwing be the rescuer (though I kind of see why it makes more sense- and it's better this way- a sort of weird reconciliation for BB concerning Raven's bond with Robin/Nightwing).

Until the next chapter,

QuixoticQuest chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Ha, ha. Way to ruin the moment BB, "You snore" that was too funny. I love this story.

205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »