Reviews for Disassembling Situations
QuixoticQuest chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Well, my review will be shorter because this chapter was a bit shorter, but I'll try to be detailed. I hope it works.

So nice job on the Raven/Star conversation, you paced it well and sure a little dialogue never hurt anybody, so I wouldn't worry about that.

What else... yeah, I smell trouble. If Robin and Cyborg are both gone then there's bound to be trouble. My force senses are tingling. _

(Sorry, out of context nerd reference, I'm big on SW).

May the force be with you!

-Don "QuixoticQuest"
QuixoticQuest chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Okay, your author's note helped explain a lot. I could understand a little of what Robin was saying but yeah, it helped.

Anyways, this chapter was a nice changeup from the light heartedness that you've been doing (I love angst by the way) not that lightheartedness is a bad thing, but it's a good break from that to add more layers to the conflicts of all the characters).

Nice work!

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
QuixoticQuest chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Yeah, definitely try to balance out the Raven/BB stuff with some Jinx/Cyborg stuff. Sometimes over focus on two characters can make the story seem too weighted in one area and it loses the storyline- which doesn't have to just be a back forth of BB and Raven's relationship. It can be more than that, and I sicerely hope that that's what you plan to do because it'd be interesting to have a more external conflict. Be creative, that's why you're on FFN. _

-Don "QuixoticQuest"
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Nice start to the new story. The tone is definitely different and you do a nice job of working in the time that's gone by without hitting the reader over the head with it.

Until the next chapter,

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
gold-eyed hawk chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Milady it is high time you update this fic.

I mean I keep checkin twice a day it's that bad.

Please oh please oh please... Please?
Unknown Scribe chapter 23 . 8/24/2009
I Think this story is well written. I hope the next chapter is out soon,
Bell 06 chapter 22 . 8/16/2009
seriously i've read all of the chapters up to 23 and i really want you to continue how long is it gonna take for 24 to come gr (p.s excellent work)
Megaira chapter 23 . 7/21/2009
o.o wow!

great chapter and just wow!

can't wait to see what happens next! *please be happy news, please be happy news*
Bell 06 chapter 23 . 7/19/2009
WOW love it. I really wanna know what happens next. You are a very good writer. I enjoy your work.
nekoken chapter 23 . 7/17/2009
Great chapter and I really hope you update soon. You can't just leave us hanging like that can you, can you ;). well hope to see the next chapter really really soon. ... damn still not there. LoL keep up the good work and can't wait to read more
titanfan45 chapter 23 . 7/17/2009
I like the Didi character. He makes an excellent friend for Garfield. I hope Raven gets OK.
titanfan45 chapter 22 . 7/17/2009
Doesn't look too good for Raven. Garfield seems as if he will be ok in time. Thanks for the PM, it was appreciated.
titanfan45 chapter 21 . 7/16/2009
I've fell behind with this story. You're a great writer and I'm completely drawn into each chapter. There is an overwhelming sense of sadness in the most recent chapters and I wonder if there is any chance of a happy ending for any of the Titans, I certainly hope there is.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 23 . 7/16/2009
Other than Didi truly enjoying himself for the first time in months it seems that events continue to rush downhill towards the black hole waiting at the bottom.

Foxwox chapter 23 . 7/16/2009
o what happens next i gotta know please
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »