Reviews for Disassembling Situations
t-214261asd chapter 23 . 7/16/2009
I really like the setup of this chapter, how you had personal insight to the four titans, especially since it'll help set up more of a plot for when they all finally try and help Raven, like how Cyborg isn't fully charged and Dick's not fully himself.

Good job so far and can't wait to read the rest of it XD
AbeilleN chapter 23 . 7/16/2009
I know in this chapter i should be worrying more about Raven, but i feel so sorry for Didi. ;_; that adorable little child, his future career made me laugh very badly.
YumeTakato chapter 22 . 7/10/2009
I enjoyed the chapter! See you next time!
hiya chapter 22 . 7/9/2009
More!
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 22 . 7/9/2009
Aw...sorry for Raven...can't wait to see what happens next though! Loved it!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 22 . 7/8/2009
Looks like Beast Boy is about to get more closure than he wanted.

Tragedy seems to be the continuing rule.
interestinglydullperson chapter 21 . 6/24/2009
Oh I love it. I wanna see Gar and Raven together again haha... Can't wait for the next update though, hope you have fun in Australia :)
YumeTakato chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
Very good chapter. I enjoyed it, see you next time!
hiya chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
More!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 21 . 6/22/2009
Well it looks like everything is either set to resolve or explode.

I'll be there to see which it is.
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 21 . 6/22/2009
Wow...I can't wait to see what you have planned for them. I have to see what Garfield is planning to do...though I pretty much already know XD. Still, I can't wait. Sorry I haven't been reviewing lately. But I have been reading. 'Till next time!
titanfan45 chapter 20 . 6/8/2009
Great chapter. I don't understand what the last 2 lines are refering to, I assume it will become clear as the story progresses. This has been one heck of a story so far.
YumeTakato chapter 20 . 6/6/2009
Very interesting chapter. I enjoyed it. See you next time!
nekoken chapter 20 . 6/5/2009
great story,I am really enjoying it although I was very disapoined to come to a stop on this chapter and hope you update very soon. Please Lol well keep up the good work and hope you keep up the writing
Agent of the Divine One chapter 20 . 6/5/2009
Well, it doesn't seem like happiness is any closer than it was, but Garfield is making another big step towards his future. Hopefully the future isn't a bottomless pit.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »