Reviews for Days of Magic, Nights of War
dazzledsilly chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Awesome! I wish so much that you would post more.
mrdirtguy3 chapter 21 . 9/28/2012
Interesting
isinkintohearts chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
You probably aren't continuing this story, but I just have to say - you think how you wrote the scene with Will and Lyra was sappy, but to me it was realistic and just right. It might as well have been Philip Pullman's writing of Will and Lyra's future meeting. Their meeting was lovely and so well-written.
RivalsAreAllies chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was my first trip into the HDM FanFic Section, and I have spent a long day, reading, reviewing, and retaining a lot of good, bad, and ugly FanFic in this section. I must say, though, this is one of the better FanFics, much better. Good work and writing so far.

I will have to catch-up on this story at a later time, however, because, unfortunately, I'm behind on my own FanFiction. ...But, rest assured, that I will finish this great story.

There were a few grammatical and syntactical errors here and there, but it was never so much that it detracted from the flow of the story.

I enjoy your concise and clear writing style. It gets the point across, without to much overhang.

Keep up the good work.
defective ten chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
*slamming my head into the desk* please update. revision wouldn't hurt. there's some grammar issues, but i got really into this story. it's been long enough, you've got to have thought out more...
HeZ117 chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
I believe that your writing is just like phillip pulman's. I like this. And the filler just makes the relationship between Lyra and Will more and more interesting. So if the action is making you hurry, then FOTITTI ACTION! Or something like that.
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
poor lyra! to be treated like she was just an object...

it looks like she found a way to travel to our world!
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
if the carving got through then there must be a way for the lovers to reunite
roseflorintine chapter 21 . 9/6/2011
I LOVE this and i shall be sure to put you on author alert.
roseflorintine chapter 21 . 9/5/2011
Im too lazy to log in but I LOVE THIS!
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Poor lyra and will- they are both going through harsh times
Silver Moon 1993 chapter 20 . 2/28/2011
I don't know if this is a good suggestion but how about you make it so Will doesn't have to return to his world at the end of this adventure instead he stays with Lyra in her world with his Deamon and they live longer then 10 years but all in all great story

Bella
WyldClaw chapter 20 . 12/24/2010
HA! I guess the witches of Lake Enara were not taking any chances that Lyar and will could be spies from another witch clan or another threat
J. A. MacKillop chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
this is a good story :) it's so sad, i'm nearly crying!

i just have one comment: halfway thru this chapter, you changed what person you were writing in. it was really confusing :P but otherwise, it was really good! :)
bella child chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Interesting and original, great ideas in this chapter, well done!