Reviews for A Traditional Ninja Romance
XD that ending tho
LiquidCrystal chapter 15 . 1/23
Great, lovely story!
littlesniper chapter 15 . 1/8
Gosh this got to be one of the cutest pot fanfic I have read, great job with plot and characterization. I really hope you will write a sequel since it's too cute too end like this and there are so many possibilities with this story.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
How are you such an amazing writer? Thanks for writing!
Lady Queria chapter 15 . 1/1/2015
Oh my gosh, this is soo good! When his mission changed to sakuno I almost put the fanfiction aside, I was expecting such a mess. I am really happy it went where it did! This is one of my favorites now!
Thanks ever so much! Have a happy new Year!
852butterfly chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
Hahahha this fic is one of the best TesuRyo fics I’ve ever read! You’re plain awesome, author! Definitely favouriting this :D
abandonedchannel chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Good job! YOU have officially made it to my favorites!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
*Applause* Bravo! I just spent the last 2 hours reading this story... You are very good writer! *Applause*
Salde chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
LOL! I loved reading this and the idea of Ryoma's father sending that mission and didn't research it beforehand xD. I but Fuji was one of the ones who dragged their feet, he's such a sadist. :

I really enjoyed this! C:
1sunfun chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Still a very nice story.
1sunfun
Ninaloveanime chapter 15 . 11/27/2013
lol XD I love this! I wish there was more though TWT still, great story!
c-leeqa chapter 15 . 11/22/2013
hehehehe... cute... :) I like it...
I'll Do It Tomorrow chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
This story is super awesome/subtly funny/well planned, like all your other stories. I originally found your profile after reading The Fifth Act (which was AMAZING!) but its turning out to be an incredible treasure trove of well written fics. I'm still working my way through your PoT ones and it makes me so HAPPY! 8D

Thank you thank you thank you thank you for writing all of these fics and making my day that much more often. You bring me joy and happiness and lots of cheesy happy fuzzy feelings with your stories (especially the YAOI ones ).

-I'll do it Tomorrow
P.S. Ryoma trying to seduce Tezuka in a negligee. . . . thank you for this entertainment.
Rhistoria chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Wow! I really enjoyed reading through this. Glad that there was a happy ending in the end. I knew that Tezuka already suspected something. He's too smart to be so easily fooled even if it is Ryoma. :D
taekwondogirl97 chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
this is super well written and very cute, love this story