Reviews for A Traditional Ninja Romance
Lady Queria chapter 15 . 1/1
Oh my gosh, this is soo good! When his mission changed to sakuno I almost put the fanfiction aside, I was expecting such a mess. I am really happy it went where it did! This is one of my favorites now!
Thanks ever so much! Have a happy new Year!
852butterfly chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
Hahahha this fic is one of the best TesuRyo fics I’ve ever read! You’re plain awesome, author! Definitely favouriting this :D
Drawn.o.nwarD chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Good job! YOU have officially made it to my favorites!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
*Applause* Bravo! I just spent the last 2 hours reading this story... You are very good writer! *Applause*
Yuxian chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
LOL! I loved reading this and the idea of Ryoma's father sending that mission and didn't research it beforehand xD. I but Fuji was one of the ones who dragged their feet, he's such a sadist. :

I really enjoyed this! C:
1sunfun chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Still a very nice story.
1sunfun
Ninaloveanime chapter 15 . 11/27/2013
lol XD I love this! I wish there was more though TWT still, great story!
c-leeqa chapter 15 . 11/22/2013
hehehehe... cute... :) I like it...
I'll Do It Tomorrow chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
This story is super awesome/subtly funny/well planned, like all your other stories. I originally found your profile after reading The Fifth Act (which was AMAZING!) but its turning out to be an incredible treasure trove of well written fics. I'm still working my way through your PoT ones and it makes me so HAPPY! 8D

Thank you thank you thank you thank you for writing all of these fics and making my day that much more often. You bring me joy and happiness and lots of cheesy happy fuzzy feelings with your stories (especially the YAOI ones ).

-I'll do it Tomorrow
P.S. Ryoma trying to seduce Tezuka in a negligee. . . . thank you for this entertainment.
Historia Thirteen chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Wow! I really enjoyed reading through this. Glad that there was a happy ending in the end. I knew that Tezuka already suspected something. He's too smart to be so easily fooled even if it is Ryoma. :D
Mordred's Eternal Lover chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
this is super well written and very cute, love this story
duchessme chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
wonderful story and im a fan of pillar get any better!
Silver5h4d3 chapter 15 . 6/28/2013
Exceptionally well written story! :)
Casandrasa chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
I loved this story. Seducing Ryoma Tezuka is the nicest thing I've read in a long time and I was captivated development.
asian0music0lover chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
awwwwwww! that's so cute omg ! i was having these lil fangirl screams through out the story. your story made me feel all warm and fluffy on the inside