Reviews for Heart of the Warrior: Ninja Frontier
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
OMG! This is a great story and I hope you come back to update this story soon, PLEASE! Great job!
blue-hart chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
god like.
airnaruto45 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
So you gonna update this anytime soon? You've havent put anything to it for 2 years dude
NanoCarp chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Well, first off I should say that I don't know whether to be relieved or disappointed. You see, when I looked at the title for this story, my mind jumped to Digimon Frontier, the one where the Digi-destined turn into digimon, instead of having partners. That was going to be spectacular, in some way. As in either amazing or horrible. This seems to be leaning, though, towards Digimon DATA-Squad. I realize this story is already written as far as it will probably ever be when as I write this, but I will still leave these as hints if someone else were to attempt a similar story. Be careful. Maintain a balance between Ninja v Ninja, Ninja v Digimon, and Digimon v Digimon fights. Don't let either do all the brawling. Maintaining balance between the two worlds is the biggest challenge for crossovers, and is the biggest reason all of my crossover ideas ended up scrapped before the first chapter was published.
Resurrection of the Forgotten chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
excellent story update it soon
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Excellent especially the omake.
Ant Crown chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
'Aibou' means Partner in Japanesse.

You kinda see it often in cop based series in japan.
Unknown Variable chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
XD THAT WAS REALLY AWESOME!

XD Heheh...Blast Off no jutsu...
airnaruto45 chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
not bad but still when do we get to see some I don't know maybe NaruSaku fluff?
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
Great chapter.
airnaruto45 chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
Wouldn't made more sense to rip her lips off to reveal elongated razor sharp teeth and then have Tenten eat sasuke's head?
Dark Mage Wyvern Lord chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
first this chapter was great

second the omake was histerical

third are you going to update dirge of cerberus and darkest knight anytime soon?
ShineX chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
I hope you transfer all of them into the digiworld at the chunin exam, that would probably be the best place to start that
ShineX chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Very nice, I definitely like this. It's like a mix of season 1, 3, and 5. I'm interested if they get to mega like third season does, that'd actually be sort of cool.
ShineX chapter 1 . 10/19/2009