Reviews for The Ultimate Escape Artist
Lor-tan chapter 1 . 7/17
So basically Harry's going to space. That's cool. Have fun Harry, meow.
Samuel chapter 1 . 7/11
Run it thru a word write program get a beta and for the love of God DON'T USE A SMARTPHONE! I can tell when a fic is pushed thru one.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 7/4
Why was this not continued?
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 5/1
A well done story. This was hilarious to read with how Harry, at a young age, tried to escape Privet Drive only to return by Dumbledore. It was amusing to read his many attempts as well as punishment he dealt to the many Order members that would try to stop him. Even more hilarious is how the Dursleys are outright helping him by giving him the necessary tools and plans to do so. A very enjoyable read. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
obliviated fan chapter 1 . 4/25
It's a pity you never continued this. However, I bet it makes for a great story hook to launch dozens of stories in all kinds of directions. Is that the problem, you never decided on where you wanted to go with it? :)
LnDrive chapter 1 . 3/23
Great start to a story, please continue!
hplemonpersona chapter 1 . 3/6
WRITE MORE PLEASE THIS IS HILARIOUS
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 3/4
just wow
Inuyashaket27 chapter 1 . 1/23
Please please do something about this plot. I've been searching for plots like this. Preety please with cherry tree on top.
otakumick chapter 1 . 1/22
I would truly love to know what happens next.
ForbiddenFandom chapter 1 . 1/17
... not as funny as the other escape artist story i read, but diffidently funny.
Modi512 chapter 1 . 1/11
Please post another chapter or this. It's a great story.
Unknown9501 chapter 1 . 1/10
Please tell me that this is not a one-shot fic cause im laughing my ass off and want to read more
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Lol. Hagrid probably found an urban dictionary somehow, read the first definition and fed it to his latest pet.

Wooooooooow. Got really dark at the end there. Or not, depending on how you see it I guess. Maybe Harry joined the Dark Side and lived happily ever after in space. I'm trying to convince myself and failing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Dang i really want to see where this goes.