Reviews for The Ultimate Escape Artist
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 12/5
oh this is just to funny, will you write more?
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 11/7
OH PLEASE GIVE ME MORE THIS IS AWESOME
gail19 chapter 1 . 11/1
Wow. Fun and intense.
BMS chapter 1 . 10/21
LOL!
This is great. I'd love to see an expanded version showing more of his various escapes. It'd also be great to see what kind of adventures he'd get up to in space.
Master Kancer Of Dank chapter 1 . 9/17
Ultimate Escape Artist huh is it just me or does this feel like the start of a danganronpa crossover?
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 9/8
Hahahahahahahahahaha YES
Ialeth Keitha Snowthorne chapter 1 . 7/31
This is sooo funny, and really good!
crocket chapter 1 . 7/29
lol
Lor-tan chapter 1 . 7/17
So basically Harry's going to space. That's cool. Have fun Harry, meow.
Samuel chapter 1 . 7/11
Run it thru a word write program get a beta and for the love of God DON'T USE A SMARTPHONE! I can tell when a fic is pushed thru one.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 7/4
Why was this not continued?
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 5/1
A well done story. This was hilarious to read with how Harry, at a young age, tried to escape Privet Drive only to return by Dumbledore. It was amusing to read his many attempts as well as punishment he dealt to the many Order members that would try to stop him. Even more hilarious is how the Dursleys are outright helping him by giving him the necessary tools and plans to do so. A very enjoyable read. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
obliviated fan chapter 1 . 4/25
It's a pity you never continued this. However, I bet it makes for a great story hook to launch dozens of stories in all kinds of directions. Is that the problem, you never decided on where you wanted to go with it? :)
LnDrive chapter 1 . 3/23
Great start to a story, please continue!
hplemonpersona chapter 1 . 3/6