Reviews for Slightly Quixotic
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Adorable! :)
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
i loved it! it was adorable!
Kaamen chapter 1 . 8/26/2009

"M, Sasuke...?"

"Have my babies."

"...Don't tempt me."

Love that... Idk if it's even part of the fic... It's still awesome! Good job cause you know why... I LOVE THIS ONE SHOT THINGY ME-BOBER!

~Kaamen w
twistedforest chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
The last part almost made me fall out of my chair. It was so funny! Great one-shot.
someone chapter 1 . 8/18/2008

its funny :DD

please continue with

10 Facts I can Never Ever Change Never

its an absoulute amazing story
candyluver chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Lol. I love it. The end was pretty funny.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
It's funny because the definition of Quixotic is completely opposite of the beginning. Reading Sakura asking Sasuke to die was a shocker.
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aw! This was so adorable and carefree and light. It made me smile and it made me sad, and then smile again, all in the span of five minutes. It was truly, truly brilliant. Great job!
claire018 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008

You are amazing.

“M, Sasuke…?”

“Have my babies.”

“…Don’t tempt me.”

And shut it! 10 Facts I Can Never Ever Change Never is a wonderful story. I can't believe you actually updated it! After a year! Yay!

Looking forward to more stories from you and of course another chapter of 10 Facts I Can Never Ever Change Never.

Did I mention you are amazing?
Xkashent chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I think this story has become one of those that is genuinely suburb and yet goes mostly overlooked. The definition you've brought to the characters, Sakura especially, is a refreshing outlook and can be related to easily. She can be placed as nearly any (somewhat ungraceful and quirky) girl in many situations. My hope is that you take what you've developed and use this side again in other stories because, honestly, the well titled quixotic Sakura is terribly intriguing and cuddlable. And then there's Sasuke standing in as the straight-man in their duo. Classic choice. Please, carry on.
Shinju Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This is really good! I love your writing style! Keep working on all your stories! I think that you would make a great keep writing & you will probably be a great writer.
pilkul chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
nice~ i like it~~

Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
The last lines were hilarious. XD Loved it!