Reviews for A Game Of Truth Or Dare
ok that is funny.
V2NE chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
WOW THAT WA REALLY FUNNY
dahlingrae chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
haha. this is hilarious! And i hate seafood too! I can stand it, it makes me sick. For some reason when i eat seafood i cant stop thinking about how it was once alive, moving, brathing, swimming; it just grosses me out!
Vee Jayz chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh My Gosh! that is hilarious!

update if u can!- hahaha...

soo funny cant wate to read more.. if more coming?

Vee
12345jj chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i love your storys hahaha! i hate Mike, always have always will. i agree with Bella I think Seafood is revolting
animefreak7733 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
OMG! I loved it! It was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing! You should write more of this one.
Aeromance chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Oh my god! That was great! Seriously, that was one of the most hilarious one shots I've ever read. I'd put it in my top three! I seriously needed a good laugh and here you are giving it to me. Ah, I really loved this one shot. Its so going on my favorites! If you have the inclination to do so, please do continue! I can assure you that I will faithfully review every single chapter!

I was expecting you to go a little farther with the whole 'Truth or Dare' thing, but its cool. A date with Mike Newton is pretty good.

I never knew Mike was so ungentlemanly! I bet Bella's really glad she never said 'Yes' to that chucklehead!

Much fanfic love,

~Chance
Edwardand Bella34 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
please write more that was funny
OlaMarmota chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
my face turned beet red from laughter at this.

whats with Emmett's fascination with genital herpes?

"so I'll call you!" he yelled

"are you serious"

i teared up at that. :)

your stories are amazing.
hopeless-bad-ass-romantic chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
that 1 was so funny! u should have kept going with other dares! ;-) ;-)
Catrine chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Haha! Funny story, I realy like that part where Emmett have to break all his games. lol! And Mike just don't take a hint. "So, i'll call you" Fuck, hi is dumb!
skitty66 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I loved this stoy on deviant art! I'm so sad you are banned, what for? Jeez, I was banned, too. But I have a new account now, love your stories!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/17/2008