Reviews for Sentinel
JackSparrowsBooty chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Can I say after trolling through almost everything you've written that you are simply AMAZING as an author and I would love one-tenth of your ability? Wow! I've found my new favorite Ironman contributor, by far! Keep writing because you're fabulous!
Greaser's Palace chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
It's been awhile, I know, but I encourage you to update. This story is magnificent.
stoplightgodess chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
I am loving the story. Really gritty. Can't say I've read anything that really addressed the issue of the morality of the hero business and Tony needing to think through the consequences of his actions. Definitely highlights the fact that IronMan is a WIP. _ Keep up the awesome!
Kountry101 chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
This is a wonderful work of art! I love how you have portrayed the feelings of all the characters during these bitter events. Please update soon. There needs to be more great ironman fanfics like this one. _
BB chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
I realize you're likely ever going to finish this, but I wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading it - your characterizations, the plot, the situations - all excellent. Beautifully written.
SparrowsFlight chapter 12 . 10/8/2010
You are amazing. That is the bottom line. This story is fantastic, please wipe the dust from your muse and continue. I need to know what happens. )
aerrobabe chapter 12 . 9/8/2010
Wow! This is great... I'm going to assume it wont be finished given the date of the last update but if you get the chance, you definitely SHOULD! A wonderful story and very well written.
plzkthx101 chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
Damn. Damn. Please tell me you're a writer in the physical world as well because if not you'd better be a frickin heart surgeon or else you're wasting your talents. You should be a writer because you already are one. Wow. This story is just - three miles deeper than anything else out there. Amazing stuff. It's been over a year since your last update and I fear what that means, but hopefully you'll give an end to this piece (one at least where Pepper admits she stays out of love not out of work obligation) because I'm willing to wait for it.
StarMimi chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
I really hope that you plan on continuing this fic, I would enjoy reading more!
VeronicaD13 chapter 12 . 5/23/2010
This is such a great story! I hope you come back to finish it! I want to know if Tony and Pepper are able to kick the shield cronies off the board (doesn't that present a conflict of interest or something), Get Rhodey's position back, come through the lawsuit smelling like roses and with both sides happy, and beat the rest of the bad guys!

Come back soon! Can't wait for more!
Paillette chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
You are such a great writer! This is such an AMAZING story! I'm so disappointed you haven't touched it in a year though. I guess it's too late but I just wanted to say that this is THE BEST Iron Man fic I have read yet. Your characters are so in tune, there's an actual story... it's just. so. GOOD. Kudos to you :)
elsa3beth chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I LOVE this story! You've struck a great blend of angst, character interplay, and 'reality', with all the pragmatic logistics of maintaining the business, dealing with ptsd, the press, etc. Awesome awesome awesome! Any chance you'll ever continue it? I feel like there was some resolution between Pepper and Tony, but there's room for so much more . . . :)
mea-kh chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I hope when Iron Man 2 comes out in May you'll feel re-inspired;)
Dimac99 chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
This is fantastic; so vivid, detailed and dark.

There are far too many little things I loved to mention, but Tony's crack about Pepper making a good parole officer made me giggle and Pepper thinking that Tony's experience of the average high school probably came from Beverly Hills 90210 or Buffy made me laugh out loud and everyone else in the room stared at me. (For my part, I'm guessing Buffy. I think Tony probably liked Faith best of all - he definitely seems like the type who likes bad girls lol!) There's also the post-its, which I could totally see in my mind's eye, no question. Exactly the sort of thing I'd expect from Tony, a man who is convinced he's so much funnier and cleverer that he really is. Geniuses aren't often gifted with an overflowing cup of common sense, are they?

I can't wait for your next update, I'm loving this story. Just as a general comment, your whole Iron Man catalogue is great and I'm afraid I will not be sending any help to try and wean you away from the fandom. What can I say? I'm a selfish bitch...
EM chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
Hands down one of the best pieces of fanfiction that I have ever read! You do an amazing job of capturing these characters and bringing them to life in a complex and interesting way! I have been following the story since you began and I am always anxious for updates! Keep up the work...I am always waiting for more! Thanks for writing!