Reviews for A little more love
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Nice stuff.
jufuao chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
WOW :o dunno even what to say... great story! I didn't get the draco's one, can't remember that girl, but they are all great, and andromeda's one even made me cry :(
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
They are all wonderful, but I have two favourites! The one with Goerge & Angelina and Dean & Luna, they are both too cute for words, absolutely perfect!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Beautiful! Sweet! Full of emotion!
edwards-angel22 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
i loved this. especially the last one and the one with Narcissa and Andromeda.
screamxheart chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aw. This was really good.
elle chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I like the "luna and dean characters" :)
ChickInStarkTower chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Winterlude, this was absoluely beautiful. Harry holding Ginny as she cried by the lake and Andromeda and Narcissa holding each other and crying were such strong images - the whole thing has me in tears, literally.

Excellent job.

-Galinda
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This made me cry. I know it was happy, sort of, but it still made me cry. It was really touching. Great job!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Dunno why, but all the way I heard "All you need is love".. It was nicely written, and very real! I especially liked the Cissy/Dromeda moment! Nice fic..
aca-avenger chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
awee!

really cute (:
dobbydarling chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
sweet! especially the harry/teddy part.
Penny chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
That was very powerful. I think you captured everyone's thoughts and feelings immediately after the war very well. Some that really stood out to me were Molly observing George/Angelina, Bill thinking about his place in the family, the reunion between Andromeda and Narcissa and Harry and Ginny by the tree. Great job.
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Beautiful story from beginning to end.
Laura chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
One of the most beautiful things i have ever read. enough to rival JKRowling. My favourite was the one with Harry/Ginny and i really loved George/Angelina. This is a wondeful example of how transenance is always there, even after the darkest storm love will find a way. Most deffidently saving this to my Favourites and will read it whenever i feel i beaten.

Thankyou for posting this.