Reviews for Follow You into the Dark
RubyDee chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
"In My Life", a Beatles song, is from the Rubber Soul album in 1965. This album was considered by many to be the turning point for this amazing group of musicians. It was at this time that they left the top 40 hit parade behind and began their journey to change the world of rock and roll. I find it very interesting and somewhat profound that you would choose this song for Edward to make a declaration of sorts with Bella, like the tide is turning. Did you intend this? Rather ironic, huh?!
RubyDee chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
So Ding, Dong the witch is gone - for now anyway. I really like this story with Bella already a part of it.
RubyDee chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
I can't believe I had not read this story before now. This is one of the funniest stories I have read. The one liners alone are brilliant and well placed in the story. I had to laugh softer after I woke my husband up from a sound sleep ... in the other room!

I love the interaction with the characters. I wasn't sure how you would bring Bella and Edward together and I must say it was perfect. I am so looking forward to watching this story unfold.
Taylorucurlgirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Beautifully written. I am excited to read the rest if the story.
Tashakcooks chapter 18 . 10/12/2013
So funny! Great story!
LulaGrace chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
Wow, really enjoyed this! Clever concept and great relationships. Thanks for sharing!
LulaGrace chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Their family dynamic cracks me up! Rosalie is hilarious
Ticcing Bat chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Awesome
MiserysMama chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
I like your sense of humor. It's so me. You made me laugh, hard. Thank you for burning down Volterra.
Traveler07 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Lol-ing my face off X)
gointhruchanges20 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
why could I totally picture that dinner scene happening?! Thank you for that! :-D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Just started to read yesterday. But, why virgin vampire? While not loving Tanya they ad a go at sex, I suppose
Mallory83 chapter 18 . 5/25/2012
I loved it!
TwilightIsGreat chapter 18 . 5/12/2012
I love this story! What happend to Bella's mother?x
sam4691 chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
Very funny, I enjoyed this story. Thank you.
557 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »