Reviews for Follow You into the Dark
birdee18 chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
Of course you know that this story rocks my socks, but I had to say it again! Love the conversation between Alice and Edward, and Emmett and Tofu are hysterical. Yet another superb chapter!
MidnightAngel325 chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, review ASAP. I love this story and almost went crazy waiting for you to update ;)
momma2three chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
I love captain planet! too funny! Also, I was cracking up when she thought about wanting to lick him and realized he can read thoughts. ha ha. I would have died. good thing he can't!
wtvoc chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
i'm still chuckling over the whole captain planet thing.

and nice! it's been a long time since i've seen a good "salute your shorts" reference.
lambinthemeadow chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
Great chapter ending!
lambinthemeadow chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Oh my gosh! I love the transition "I will kick you in the - Bells!" Fantastic!
lambinthemeadow chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
I love when there is just random outbursts of singing and dancing :) It truly makes my day!
tnuccio chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
OMG I love it..Bella is such a smart A$$ in this, it's great and almost very in character...I think she's pretty sarcastic in the books, this is just another level...are you going to do this chapter in EPOV? I'd love to hear what he's thinking...

I hope you update soon, I really love this story!
lanamoosh chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Bwahaha! I love the Captain Planet stuff. and the diarrhea of the brain (boy, don't I have that!). Could we have an Edward POV, maybe. It just seems awfully abrubt that he would be so attracted/interested in her out of the blue like that. There might be less of a disconnect if we know what he was thinking on his way back home / right up to meeting her.

Thanks again! This really is a LOT of fun. Can't wait for more. Have a great time with your friend :-)

-L
birdee18 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
OK, you know how much I love this story, but I had to leave a review anyway! I nearly peed my pants with the Captain Planet thing! I totally freakin' love Emmett, and the Bambi reference was priceless.
MidnightAngel325 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
OMG! I totally couldn't stop laughing. I used to love captain planet as a kid, and yes shamefully I was heart lol. I am so glad you finaly updated, I was wondering what happened.

Awesome story, awesome writer. When you can laugh out loud at a story you know it's good.
Demetria99 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Wow. That was a great chapter! I can't wait to read more and find out what Edwards reaction to Tanya is!
Sabs7 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
That Captain Planet stuff had me rolling! Please don't tell me Edward actually LIKES (or heaven forbid...loves) Tanya!

I was starting to wonder what happened to you!
birdee18 chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
I just found this story tonight, and I am loving it. The plot is so original and fresh, and I've never read anything like it. I think it's funny that Bella being human doesn't seem to bother the Cullens at all. The dog named Tofu is a riot! I can't wait to see what happens when Edward comes home.
MidnightAngel325 chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
That was great. Can't wait to read more!
556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »