Reviews for Follow You into the Dark
tnuccio chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Okay...totally addicted to this! When is the new chapter and EDWARD coming? I can't wait to see what happens next. I loved the showdown with Rose and Tanya...I love the relationship with Rose and Bella, it's a refreshing change to the Rose hate's Bella show we so often see!

Keep em coming!
MidnightAngel325 chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
OMG! It's so entertaining! Can't wait to see what happens in future chapters.
tnuccio chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Oh Okay...now you just have to update quicker!

That was great, I loved the humor!

“Bella, did you pack anything that doesn’t scream ‘I’m from Alabama and it’s my second day at Walt Disney World?’” Rose asked while digging through the suitcase lying on my bed.

Freaking hillarious! That and ride a horst save a cowboy...pony up!

Wow that was great, now I need me some EDWARD!
Sabs7 chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Not bad but I really want to see who is at the door (well, I'm sure it's Edward but so far I don't understand why he's getting such a bad reaction from everyone).

Next chapter!
momma2three chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
love bella's humor! very curious what edward and bella's reaction will be to each other especially since Tanya is his girlfriend. is she bringing her too? very curious! update soon please!
thesunshinekid chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
I like this idea! Your Bella varies a bit from book Bella, but it's still an entertaining voice to read. I see lots of cool possibilities for where this story could go (which is promising). My only criticism is that you make Emmett sound a little stupid - which he's not. Though he enjoys having a good time and is more likely to act on impulse than the others, he still has a 4.0 GPA, just like all the rest.

I'm eager to see what's next (will Edward try to eat Bella? Or Tofu?), so update with the greatest of haste (because "upd8 plz" is just cliche).
lanamoosh chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Glad I started reading this yesterday! I got a new chapter right away! It really wasn't all that disjointed (the brownies helped?). It didn't seem maybe as well edited as the previous chapters, but I do think the story line is the most important, and am still loving the humor. I enjoy the idea that what keeps these people going through their immortal lives is just enjoying themselves. Plus, Big & Rich rock HA! (Who doesn't roll down the windows and scream Save A Horse, Ride a Cowboy from time to time?)

Can't wait to hear how Edward handles Bella and vice versa.

Thanks for your story!

-L
MidnightAngel325 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
I love it! Can't wait to read more.

I lvoe when Emmet is chasing around Tofu "get in my belly!" To funny
lanamoosh chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
This is hilarious! I want more.. Please, please update soon!

-L
Sabs7 chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
GREAT! but what is her last name? The B and D are clear but the M? is it for Mason? Or am I really slow?
tnuccio chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
I like this a lot! Yuck, Tanya is with Edward...blach...I wonder if he still has his "virtue". What's he doing in Volturi? I hope he's not non-vegitarian!

Love this line:

“And I thought it would be cool do have a total Exorcist moment and throw up in front of Jasper and freak him out.”
daisy5115 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Seriously, your sense of humour cracks me up! The line about the Hot Dog and the name Tofu! Totally LMAO! Oh, and I was laughing so hard at the Issac Missrahi and Mossimo line! GO TARGET!

Great job, can't wait for more!
daisy5115 chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
Loving this story! Great job, can't wait for more!
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37