Reviews for Follow You into the Dark
Sunshine83 chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Awe she wished for Edward!
Sunshine83 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Love Bella's sarcasm! I just realized this is just labeled as humor, but I home its romance and Edward shows up soon.
Sunshine83 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Awe, poor little Bella. So glad to see Carslile show up.
chatterbox33 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
There is so much that is really funny about this story, not the least is Emmett. I LOVE that she named the dog Tofu! HAHA. I think so far the best line might be "It was like being in a Sorority house that ran out of Midol..." I can't wait to read on!
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
nice story but at the end i reaaallllyyy hoped for more humor!
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
did u know dat u do only extremes in this story? either its damnfuck funny or damned up emo! COOL!
TeamCullen.RobstenLover chapter 18 . 5/1/2011
Brilliant. I like this Bella. She's funny.
jasperFiend chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
HI SUCH A SWWWEEET STORY, thanks so much for writing it and finsihing it, on chpter 5 so I have a ways tgo go,, but very sweet
1853kaz chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
Enjoyable story! Some funny repartee between Bella and her siblings. Thank you for sharing :)
jdiers17 chapter 18 . 11/17/2010
Loved it. Very funny.
my1edward chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
Ha! Bella's snark is great-"Oh sorry, excuse me, just here to judge." But what Edward did was even better-"He leaned down and gave me a very passionate and very public kiss. As he brought me back up to a standing position he, snaked his arm around my waist. "This is Bella, my sister." LOL!
my1edward chapter 11 . 7/29/2010
"Spastic Spice" - Lol! I'm really surprised Edward didn't even know how Bella came to live with the Cullens. He's really been out of touch, huh?
my1edward chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Aww, Emmett was such a supportive, sweet big brother here. I thought this line was really quite poignant-"I still have a feeling that one day I'm going to walk downstairs into an empty house. Em, I'm growing older in a world of make believe; usually my character doesn't have a happily ever after." Yeah, it's pretty mushy, but I'm all about that.
my1edward chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
I loved their dance and Edward singing. And he kissed her! But why is she crying?
my1edward chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
I really enjoyed the Alice-and-Emmett-Players' version of the Edward/Tanya conversation, and Bella munching on popcorn, mesmerized by it. Very clever.
557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »