Reviews for Murphy's Law
Maeleana chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
I can so relate! I had a story I had just finished when I had to upgrade my comp and the tech deleted the wrong files. I guess I'll have to see if the rewrite is as good as the original. _
kerroohawk chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
...you lied. Promise breaker! Update anyway though!...evil evil cliffy...
P. Cythera chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
Glad somebody decided to continue this :)

Hope for an update soon :)
StarOfEarth chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
you have broken your promise i want more
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
what going to happen next
kitkatbitback chapter 10 . 10/19/2010
please update as soon as possible this story is really interesting
Dyani91 chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
please update soon i really like this twisted story
snake and crane chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
i realy like this its raly good i think i touched on this once before but you hdent updated in a long time thank you you should stick a this you are a realy good writer please update again soon as i would real like the tantai to be reunited thanks
Herald of Chaos chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
AH! You left it so open! Honestly, I love the cliff-hanger, however, I also want to see the next chapter (though I am wondering how Kurama of all people managed to be caught off guard by a group of Death Eaters). I can't wait to see what happens when they meet up with Yusuke's gang again, and wouldn't the map have said Kurama, since that's technically his real name? Just curious. Anyway, excellent plot, good characterization, keep it up.
Tenten-Kunai chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Oh my gosh, I had to read this story all over again because the original author didn't complete it and gave it to you. So i read this one and found that you gave me a cliff hanger! *starts sobbing* That was mean and this is a really good story. Please update as fast as you can. I really don't think i can take the suspense. _
Kage Hakari chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
Thank You for the promise of with in the year. but you know what would make you so totally awesome?

You would be so totally awesome if you updated this week!

You don't know how much i missed this story! And Now You Give Us A CliffHanger!

you're so mean! :( D;

but thank you for updateing finally. :)
SSibs chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
Great job with carrying on with what was a great idea from the original author. I'm a bit behind but catching up now and just noticed an error in Chapter 7 which was a bit glaring. You had Hiei speaking with Madam Rosmerta at the end of the chapter and Hiei said Kurama was about 155cm tall and then told her he was about 5'1" because she was used to standard measurement vs. metric. The UK uses the metric system as their official measurement system, so she would know what 155cm was. The U.S. is one of only 3 countries that doesn't use metric on a regular basis (but we do for everything science related). Just thought I would point that out. Keep up the great work otherwise :)
ME chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
Yay! When I saw this was updated I did a happy dance.
itsamimi chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
Ahh awesome! An update! :D This is such an interesting story and I want to read more. I hope you don't drop it! I haven't seen a "kurama secretly maybe on voldemort's side" story yet.
kitty chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
yay thank you i will watch for the next chapter thanks for updatin yay
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »