Reviews for Passing Shadows
Cattersnaz chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I've reread your story many times over the years I've been on FF and I can safely say I haven't found anything else quiet so poignant. Nothing as bittersweet with its quiet melancholy that reaches somewhere deeply visceral in me. Your story is the perfect length, with elegant pacing and slight tension build. Thank you for sharing it with us, I'm glad this story exists.

And Passing Afternoon is a great song.
Otaku-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was sad and a tad depressing bit I enjoyed it very VERY much. Good job.
Scram chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
... that *was* depressing. although it was wonderful. and now i have the an image of a porcelain arm with a syringe stuck in my head... i didn't even know you could get images stuck in your head...
XxChocoMelloxX chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet! And slightly depressing. Too bad they treated the Joker like that. And Harley dying from it. Lovely story.
demonfoxboy132 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
that is mean bring joker back to life batman will kill

himself without joker there
killer joke chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
NO! Mr J can't die. WTF was wit Batsy and the kiss? He was all passive. Good one-shot though
Laura chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
It's so sad... You've made a wonderful job
SuperNothing chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
It was good. Sad, but good. _
MissWickedWitch chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
that was so sad R.I.P Joker at least he got his last important words out to batman *sniffs* poor joker i feel all sad now
Sora4president chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
O-ho-ho! that kicked astronauts! :D
RobotDreamz chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
thats so sad.

I LOVE IT!

but only because its well written, i don't get a kick put of the joker dying... he's my favourite!
Narias chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
*sniffles*
the-one-and-only-joker chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
aww now im depressed! but it was really good!
Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Yes, very depressing. I don't think I've ever actually cried from sadness at a fanfic before. But that did it. Wow... you're good! _
wormbuffet chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I...love...this. Very well written. Joker wasn't too spastic or out of character. You're good at this!