Reviews for Grocery List
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I hope that you are happy that I just woke up my family at 2 AM because this is one of the most hilarious fanfics I have ever read.
Clovers-Charm chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is so cool! I love it :D

I wish there was a fight between Pepper and Christine. That would be so funny and awesome!

I would also like to add that you got Tony down perfectly! I can so imagine him reacting this way! It's so funny!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh wow! I'm sorry i didn't read this story sooner! i kept seeing it one here and thinking "I'll read it another day" and I guess at 12:01am that today was the day;) Haha! Awesome story! I lo0ve cat fights with Pepper involved!
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
LOL this was funny. i can just picture the cat fight all over the news
blithers chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I really like this. It's adorable and I love the understated (but oh so there) relationship between Pepper and Tony. Great dialogue - I like it when Tony admits that he bailed out Christine too - and I also enjoy the little characters touches, such as when he says her car isn't bad and she understands that it's a compliment. Wonderful job!
lildaemon chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Well written and hilarious! Loved the characters and interaction ... and scenario! ) ~ Great job!
ari-g chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
great fic! Stark and Potts are right on character and the plot works perfectly with the feeling of the movie
Invaderk chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Ah, this story is brilliantly funny and superbly written. If I could think of something coherent to say, I would, but... I've got nothing!

Nice work!
gaudy night chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This was such a fun read! Thank you.
La Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I had actually read this story before, but on rereading it now, I definitely got all the layers and subtext. Must have been speedreading the last time. So basically, it's a good story!
Kate Swynford chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I loved it. A bit OOC, but I could see that happening.:)
Terin chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
loved it.
PiedPepper chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This was great! You actually made me a little bit late because I lost track of time, lol, worth it.
Cygos chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Lovely
lisa rentahl chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wonderful one shot :D I was laughing the whole time. I simply love your style of writing.