Reviews for Missing, Alternate Ending
Angelina56 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
love it
resourceress7 chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
The ddx on the windsheild was powerful. Wow.
sami1010220 chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
wow, i think i like this one a lot more, lol. i'm not sure i like that little plot twist, where cuddy was actually in a relationship with house before the accident, and wilson paged cuddy, etc, it seems like it was kind of thrown in there at the end. it's whatever though, i really enjoyed this fic. i actually almost started crying at the end of chapter 6/ the beginning of chapter 7. great job!
snow6835 chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
that was a beautiful and heart-wrenching story! great job!
Klutzbird chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I've read them both and I think they're pretty good. I prefer the original - House and Wilson finding the chance to begin to rebuild their friendship. This one is a little more maudlin and, therefore less to my taste.

My favorite moment in both was on the bus when Wilson made the shift from thinking about House as "him" to thinking of him as "House" again.

- Poeia
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Erm. In my last review, the first morse codey thing was (you are an IDIOT), and I had meant to add some oogling of how awesome this fic seemed to be going so far, especially considering I've recently read the old version, but I accidentally pressed submit.

So, tha fic eez awesoom zo far-a, and-a I-a hoop-a yoe eenjoy-a mah reeviewwz-a.
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
The beginning of this chapter inspired me to look up "you are an idiot", and then, "imbecile", in Morse code.

They appear to be, respectively:

-.-..-.-..-...-...- (you are an imbecile)

..-...-.-...-... (imbecile)
daxi chapter 9 . 7/15/2008
Nice!
Lady Charity chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
I like your story. It's quite interesting. House, even though he isn't speaking, is acting rather much like himself. I'm glad Wilson isn't all...what's the proper word...biotchy and evil. I enjoy reading this!
Owlian chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
I really enjoyed most of this story, but I wish you'd put warnings for the House-shagging-Cuddy bit. :'(
draco-cute chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
I think that you're story was I relly liked the white board part.

House

P. Lies!
Lord of the Shadows chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
*shifty eyes* See, uh...what would be better than Huddy would be...H/W! Yay! lol This story was brilliant! And, well, I naturally like it better than the original because this one is much longer. I like reading more, tee hee. This was excellent and descriptive and all that good stuff. Kudos :D
solar-sun chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
AW!

*sob*

Good update on the story and good story! Love it!
House's Girl chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Wonderful story! Really enjoyed it! Are you working on something new?
Veresna Ussep chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Great story, I'm really glad you decided to rewrite and expand on it. I'll be looking forward to more from you.