Reviews for Naraku's Revenge
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Meirandea Stephens chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
I love your stories i hope you keep writting them
Hey chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Typical plot; sorry sounds boring
Yuti-Chan chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
Great story so far :D
Dragon of Diamonds chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
I've reviewed! update now, please? :D
pantedgieQueen13 chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
lol so...you want me to review, huh?

Yay, I get it! Yay! I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING! I was really hoping Rin and Sesshomaru would get together! They just seem so perfect for each other. Anyway, see you put A LOT of yourself into your characters! Great job, KFK-sama. *bows*
Annony chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
I reveiwed! So please update! D

I will be happy!

so please soon! D
Lackadaisically Inclined chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
I figured I could login to send you a review on this excellent story, and then I forgot my password to an account I hardly use so I decided to register a new account with my most recent handle. I'm impressed with your story and I can't wait to see more. I particularly love the pairing and I suppose that's why I play Sesshoumaru as one of my characters in my role plays.

Anyway, I figure a good writer deserves from praise once in a while, so keep up the good work! If you keep updating I promise to keep reviewing, though next time I'll try not to bore you with my life story.

Later,

~Shika/Sesshy/Sephy
Liesie chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
How on earth does this fic have so few reviews? You practically hold a gun to your readers' heads when you ask for reviews, plus the story is quite involving.

Since you have posted no more recent chapters, I feel it is my duty as a fic-hungry reader to review this installment. Ahem: RITE MOAR!1!one! *sighs contendedly* Glad I got that out of my system. But, seriously, now that you've thrown romance into the mix, I wish to continue the story even more than when it was only action and subterfuge.
saphira404 chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
Ooh things are looking even more interesting. Sessh now has two of the three swords and his housing/protecing Kagura. Very nice.

I'm also glad Rin tried to encourage Kagura, maybe she should try with Sesshy too, I bet he's too stobborn to try to get Kagura lol.

I hope you'll post the next chapter soon, i'm really loking forward to it.
pantedgieQueen13 chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE! There's my review because I have no idea how to world the unexplainable awesomeness of this fanfic! (I'd better watch Inuyasha more often to understand it better...-_-) UPDATE PLEASE!
pantedgieQueen13 chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
Can it get MORE than one review per chapter? Lol this is getting good. I'm waiting for yaoi for some reason. Oh, KFK-sama, will there be yaoi?
pantedgieQueen13 chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
Whoa, freaky! Is this turning into yaoi? Was it really the real Naraku he killed? I must know!
pantedgieQueen13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I couldn't find a pic of sounga (cause I have no idea who these people are and have to keep looking them up) so would you clarify who she is for me? Thanks. Also, it was a very good story. Yay! Something I can follow! lol (cause naruto can get confusing for me...) MUST CONTINUE!
lisa chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
i really like this story update soon.