Reviews for Your Daily Caffeine Fix
wintersilence576 chapter 14 . 3/25
UPDATE. UPDATE. UPDATE. You take TOO LONG to update!

Is it weird that I can totally imagine Noel on bass and Snow as a drummer? :D Anyway, I think I would like to have Demyx as my best friend. HE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL. He acts all ridiculous and flaily and crazy a lot, and acts like an airhead like Sora, but deep down he sounds super intelligent (like when he talks to Zexy about music!) and he's actually super nice to everyone! SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOUR DEMYX.

THE WHOLE SCENE WITH SORA AND HIS BURGER AND PENCE BEING ALL CHILL & WHATEVS AND VAAN BEING DRAMATIC AND PENELO THROWING FOOD AROUND AND HOPE GETTING HIT IN THE HEAD AND VANILLE BEING ALL NICE AND PATIENT CLEANING HOPE'S HAIR BUT MEAN TO VAAN. OH. MY. GOD.

It's great that you got away from The Fix for awhile and introduced other characters that interact with the protagonists outside of work! The dialogue is great! That little scene with Namine and Roxas was totally believable brother/sister banter. I thought you'd just make Nami really annoying and antagonistic, as with a lot of Namines in Akuroku fics, but she turned out to be awesome.

Oh Sora, you don't eat other people's cupcakes. That's just rude. Roxas is being mighty possessive of his cupcakes though! He must think they're pretty important.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
This story is really cool! You present the characters really well and how they get along is really nice. uwu 3
ZoLuOtaku chapter 14 . 3/24
I absolutely love this story! I think it's really well written, friggin' hilarious, the characters are all represented in the best ways, and a good read in general so that a person can enjoy it even if they aren't particularly fond of Yaoi. I actually found this story looking for Axel x Roxas, but I'm glad it has Riku x Sora in it, too. I have no experience with final fantasy but your story has me genuinely interested in it. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work! XD
2SexyForMySkirt chapter 14 . 3/22
This story makes me amazingly happy. :)
I hope you write more for it.
high off of strawberry pocky12 chapter 14 . 3/21
It's almost one in the morning and I am completely awe inspired. I first started reading your story many, many years ago. You are one of the authors that inspired me to start writing for this fandom. As I spent the day re-reading this masterpiece; I remember why. Thank you for this amazing story, and thank you for continuing it.
With all the love of strawberry pocky;
hoosp.
BRP chapter 14 . 3/20
Love you love this chapter and I would love more updates.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 14 . 3/20
getting fantastic good can't wait for more
BRP chapter 13 . 3/5
Mooore -. This is my daily dose of caffeine. Don't allow me to become a depraved fiend in search of the next Fix.
BRP chapter 1 . 3/4
Love bit already and I am only on Chapter1
RoxasAlexi19 chapter 13 . 2/19
This was a pretty entertaining story :) I loved all the LOTR references. Riku would totally be legalos. Great job and I can't wait for more!
XoXosweetkizz chapter 13 . 1/29
I'm glad you came back to right more chapters. I remember when I was reading them as you updated, then one day there were no more. I checked every so often then eventually stopped. Now, in 2015, I was delightfully surprised to see two updates. I loved this story and still do. You still got it :) keep up the hard work!
Seiriyu chapter 13 . 1/21
Holy crap. I haven't been on this site for so long that I forgot my username and password. But I remember I used to check every single day (like I'm not even kidding) for updates to this story. I did it so much that whenever I'd type in "your" into my address bar, my web browser would just auto fill to the link to this story. I'm so happy you updated. Better late than never. You really don't know how happy I am... It's like the equivalent of being in a post-apocalyptic world where you think you're the only survivor, but then you find that one other person hiding in some makeshift bunker. Welcome back. I hope you're here to stay! And as always, looking forward to the next update from you. I think I'll have to start checking this religiously again.
I AM A PANDA chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
This is lovely, i really hope you make more! And i you want honesty? Over those five years you stopped writing this, your writing has gotten better! I hope you keep going!
MuryoHato chapter 13 . 11/17/2014
ROXAS IN DENIAL FOR THE WIN!

AHAHAHAHA! ANOTHER UPDATE INDICATES A LIVING BODY!
I am not used to being patient unless something I wait for is really worth it. And this fic is something worh waiting for!

Dude, if drugs is equals to finished stories, then take drugs :) (Lol. No don't take drugs. They're bad for you)

Even if it will take you time too update this, each chapter is totally worth it.

So please make sure you don't die on us. I want to see how they'll end up with each other :)

-Ryo, out (sorry for the long rant)
WhisperInMyDreams chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
I have been hooked on this story from the first chapter like a Dark Chocolate Mint Espresso! Love the storyline and chemistry between the characters. Would've left a review sooner, but haven't been on Fanfiction in a while. Great work, can't wait for more...I'm truly addicted!

Blessed Be to Thee