Reviews for Your Daily Caffeine Fix
TheLigerNinja chapter 14 . 2/14
I hope you decide to continue this story. I love it.
LeSas chapter 14 . 1/31
I fricken love your story. I fricken love grumpy Roxas and Demyx and Sora on drugs. And Axel.
Please continue writing. Pleeease.
Did I mention that I love your story?**
Andhitittillitdies chapter 14 . 1/24
Ah, it feels forever at the time, but in retrospect it seemed like a blur.
It's very, very encouraging to me to know that this was posted only a year ago, but then again it was posted a year ago.
Anyways, amzing humor as always, never ceases to put a smile on my face, to be the reason to get through school and hw. yeah.
Oh and I spent forever trying to decipher demyx's french and I gave up and was quite glad to see the meaning at the bottom thank you very much. uwu
And tyank you, thank you for the akuroku just, thank you, you write those two so well.
And the soriku is awesome! I just love how the two hit off from the start! And theres no hardcore suspense in contrast to the leocloud buildin up.
Love it, love all of it. Thank you, seriously, you make my day.
Thank you.
Andhitittillitdies chapter 13 . 1/24
"Marceline and PB in a bucket!"
Andhitittillitdies chapter 12 . 1/23
you see, I actually wouldve stopped reading this from the first chapter if not for the fact I saw it updated like last year and I was like "hell yesssss" cause practically all the old KH fics I read have authors on hiatus, cause of life. yeah. And I feel happy for them pursueing dreams and all but of course like the selfish beetle I am, I'd really like them to keep writing. Mm.
Yeah I notice five years later your writings matured, and its still got its comedic, lovestruck jig but with a little more serious flair to it.
Sigh, two chapters left. And the story says incomplete. But its a great thrill ride. And I love every second of it.
Hopefully, maybe, just a tiniest itty bitty wish that you might see these reviews footprints I leave and will continue writing again. I dunno. But before I forget, HYPE FOR NANANANANANANANA BUFFALO CLOUDMAN FF7 REMAKE YEAH!
Andhitittillitdies chapter 11 . 1/23
pff snaky bass turds be everywhere
Andhitittillitdies chapter 10 . 1/23
yknow the why ar pee i also thought of as 'why, our pee!?' xD and then I started thinking of pranks that someone in the groupie (probs ax) couldve done to make demyx scream like that
Andhitittillitdies chapter 9 . 1/23
man seeing french words hits me mad nonstalgia from the two years worth of french I had to stare at the word chez for a bit before realizing chez leon was at leons place xD
Andhitittillitdies chapter 8 . 1/23
dammit this akuroku is too darn good. I love it. Cant wait for the innocent zemyx to bloom next yee
Andhitittillitdies chapter 6 . 1/23
im dead lol
Andhitittillitdies chapter 5 . 1/23
I hereby swear that if I ever meet you in real life I will treat you to any drink you want. No food, only drinks. Cause drinks are cheaper and I have no money lol.
Andhitittillitdies chapter 4 . 1/22
yes. dare leon anf cloud to get together yes.
Andhitittillitdies chapter 3 . 1/22
oh noes here come the diva queen with book lover. dem gluck with the book loving one xD
man this just keeps getting better and gayer. Kudos and thumbs up to you mister. or misses or miss. Whichever you go by
Andhitittillitdies chapter 2 . 1/22
This fanfic is da shiz yo
Andhitittillitdies chapter 1 . 1/22
oh my god I love you and your blessed soul may you be best buddies with humor forever cause this is one helluva hilarious chapter, seriously, I cant wait for the next.