Reviews for Ninja and Guardians Cross
yukicrewger2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
seriously? Kyuubi almost using old world english?
R-king 93 chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Excellent chapter
l3loodKnight chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
Awesome story plz update soon
SardonixJems1990 chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Man this chapter story is intense. Great job on it. hope you update soon.
Zomvee chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
dude this is just getting better and better so keep up the good work, mate
Zomvee chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
"It's raining blonds Lu! I don't know what to do with them! For all I know a female blond is going to pop up with an orange shirt and join us!" Claimed Wakka. Rikku. i nearly laugh myself to death on that one.
Robert001 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
useless
Have a Little Feith chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
'S been a while since you updated, according to the site. Seems to me that you're starting to get tired of this story.
Have a Little Feith chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Why did that little bit at the end seem like Yosuke from Persona 4? I mean, even the wind seemed like a Persona power.
hmm chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
The daggers bit was cliche and lame, naruto needs a powerup less than anyone else. Good interaction between all the characters though.
anon chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
It's quite well written as a whole, engaging and interesting to read, but one rather irksome habit you have is to use "of" when you should be using "have". That is, when using the conditional mood, it is a verb that needs to follow the modal auxiliary, not a preposition. For example, rather than, "He could of saved them", it should be, "He could have saved them". This mistake tends to occur due to the similarity of the sounds when spoken, especially when the verb is contracted: "He could've saved them" sounds close enough to "He could of saved them", despite the fact that the latter is incorrect and the former is, while grammatically sound, informal. Still, this not a bad read.
Emo Saucegay chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
LOL i luv good ol' wilson.
Marvey4 chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Wow. You really did leave a cliffhanger. I mean, it's like what, 2 years? Are you out of inspiration?
Marvey4 chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
So, when will Naruto find Yuna and her guardians?
gekkokage chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
This was a brilliant story so far...hope to read more from you. Love the growth and overall development of your characters. Great job!