Reviews for Of Titans and Fairies
Penny chapter 1 . 6/30
WTF THE WINX SHOULD HAVE WON. AND PLZ STICK TO THE SCRIPT! Sorry but I didn't like it. And I am a fan of Winx Club and Teen Titans.
lolzzzz chapter 1 . 6/8
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL XD XD XD XD XD
ms.queenbee chapter 1 . 4/19
This was a bad story like really bad. The winx would have beat the titans JUST LOOK AT FACTS. I tell the truth and when bloom gets mad she can destroy anything with a powerful blast. Also they could have used their full power
1-800fangirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Definitely... interesting. You are a great author, and you write well. You really do! But, the characters are kind of OOC, and you didn't exactly focus on truth... But I don't want to be mean. Trust me, this is one the most well-written stories I have read. I don't like the plot, but you are an amazing author.
e chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Oh...
DinosaurKing11 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
OMG!
Why did u make the winx look like a bunch of phonies?!
you obviously DON'T know how to write a story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
My childhood just shattered. Sure, I understand that you think the Titans have a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 chance of winning, but you should stick to facts. If you want to make a good fight, watch all of the Teen Titans and Winx Club episodes, then do a bit of research, then make the Winx win. And put everyone in character. Starfire is not so aggressive, Flora always is calm (no petrification, por favor), etc. Oh, and since when would Beast Boy, read? Hey, I doubt he would even if his life depended on it. I think you should rethink this story a bit, but ignore people who hate you. I don't hate you; just the story. But I praise you for your amazing grammar and punctuation. Oh, almost forgot. Raven is powerful, I can't deny that. But Stella could just say, "Universal Light", and Raven is dark, so all of that light could defeat her. And Robin's steel bar is called a bo staff. I take Tae Kwon Do. All in all, my opinion is that the Winx would, not could, but would cream the Titans. But hey, who am I to go criticizing? Fantasize to your heart's content.
Mrs jactur chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Not nice!
Stick to the script people!
MewLover chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This was terrific
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Sorry, but I HATED it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I'm sorry but this is a very far-fetched story. There is no way that the Titans could take down the Winx; the Winx's powers are way too strong. Plus,there is also no way the Winx could be evil! You really should consider rewriting this story. They should become friends, or if they had to fight, make it be for a good reason, and put more effort into the battle description. Also, the Titans and Winx were totally out of character. Once again, I am very sorry, but this story is awful. I am not sure if you really like Winx Club or not. So, my opinion is that the Winx are not evil and they could totally take down the Titans. This story was, well, pretty horrible. I like how you used good grammar, though. It makes things way easier to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
i hate this story
sasha chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Winx Club hater if you liked them youd make the Titans and them be friends
Kiara chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Dude I am going to type this once: NOT COOL MAN! THE WINX CLUB WOULND'T HURT PEOPLE, NAY THEY WOLUD NEVER HURT PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY WEREN'T FAIRIES! THE WINX ARE GOOD GUYS FOR ,FOR, FOR CRAPS SAKE MAN! Sorry I'm just don't like this story is what I'm trying to say.
Emiko 392 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
why did u make the winx look like bad guys?