Reviews for Accepting the Silence
steph A15 chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
this story was super cute i really Loved reading it.
xoxo goldenzgurl chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
she couldn't hear charlie leave or hear the doorbell ring cuz she's deaf...
CullenMasenAlways chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
Wow... it ended so different. Hahaha, no Volturis, no triangle thing with Jacob, no Reneesme, no Victoria chasing her... so much less drama. I liked it. Thanks for the story. It was great. Congrats. Take care.
Jessie1221 chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
How did she hear Charlie leave and how did she hear the doorbell ring if she's supposed to be deaf?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Before I say anything, I'm not trying to critize you. Just trying to help.

In the first part of the chapter it says Bella 'heard' her father leave and then the doorbell rang. If she was deaf she wouldn't have been able to acknowledge either of those things.

Just thought I'd let you know; it doesn't really matter all that much. I'm still intrigued by where you're going with this.
Doodle87 chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
wow you're really good with bitter sweet endings. I loved this story too.
LovesEdwardCullen chapter 19 . 7/19/2011
Loved it! :)
terrynrn chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
...

da best story...!ihope bella goes deaf...!
A chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
Luv it
cda chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
I heard Charlie leave and made my way downstairs to eat.

The doorbell rang and I nearly fell out of my seat.

"Bella," I could almost hear the condescension in his voice

It's just a little confusing. If, maybe, she could feel the knock from the door or she saw Charlie leave.
Book-AddictFF chapter 19 . 9/22/2010
i absolutly love it._
Pheonix Autumn chapter 19 . 8/17/2010
aww! no sqeul ! and i read you others tories and there great!
TheBonesOfMe chapter 16 . 4/22/2010
this is really gud
Wayward Fool chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Um, I like the storyline and everything, but i'd just like to point out in this chapter that you say Bella "heard" charlie leave and the the "doorbell rang" and startled her.
Icebabe59 chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Hey, so far this is a great story except I would like to point out two things

1. Only about thirty percent of the English language is actually visible on the mouth

2. If you are hearing and you suddenly become deaf, it will be harder to read lips for that person than it would be for someone who is deaf, and even reading lips for someone who has done it all their lives is hard.