Reviews for Falling Even More in Love with You
starrmanningfan chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
Ok I love this story its amazing :) but lola better keep her mean,backstabbing skanky ass away from markko! Lol (sorry for the language)
noname chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
cute
brucas3 chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Great Chapter. I don't really like Lola. Here or on the show. I don't think Langston should have told Lola yet. Starr I understand. Can't wait for more!
brucas3 chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
Great Chapter. I hope Lola doesn't interfere with Larkko. Can't wait for more!
brucas3 chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Great Chapter. I love Larkko's honesty. You are right we have been having a serious drought with the teens. Not just Larkko, but Sole is hardly on either. I think they forgot Larkko. Can't wait for more.
brucas3 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
I knew Dorian would walk in on them at some point. I loved how Markko remembered days that Langston wore certain clothes and such. Can't wait for more!
brucas3 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Another cute chapter. I loved it when Markko said she had him after that first kiss. That was sweet.
brucas3 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Great Chapter. I love the cuteness too. I just wonder if Dorian will catch them.
brucas3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Awesome start. Larrko is really cute here.
Naleyalwaysand4ever chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
can't wait to see what happens next! Will Dorian find out? you are killing me! UPDATE ASAP!
Dueler312 chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
Pretty neat. Keep it coming.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Nice start love your work...sidenote do you off hand know if anyone on YouTube uploads daily episodes as I'm going on vacation and I want to still get my daily fix