Reviews for Perturbo
samcarter2 chapter 30 . 7/28/2008
Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed every chapter of this story. You did a great job with all the Atlantis characters, and I especially liked the John/Jennifer pairing. I would enjoy a sequel if you ever decided to do one. Take care.
Rududu chapter 27 . 7/27/2008
Crap forgot to review after I had read this part because it was so mind blowing. What can I say Rodney is again unusually himself, Ronon and Evan got their friend back and John, well he got back his hope and his girl. Already I had read this chapter more times I guess then all this story. Continue and finish this wonderful story. Waiting for the last parts soon.
John's PuddleJumper chapter 27 . 7/27/2008
Very nice, glad John found Jen, can't wait to see Sam's reaction and how john and jen's relationship goes on.
bailey1ak chapter 27 . 7/26/2008
Absolutely loved the chapter. Rodney's comment about going for the dramatic was fun.
parmakai66 chapter 27 . 7/26/2008
Finally! It totally had to be John that found her. Man Where were the tissue alert! I had to read it twice because my eyes started watering and I couldn't see!
AKanan chapter 27 . 7/26/2008
Fantastic last two chapters,cant wait for more.
Nika Dixon chapter 27 . 7/26/2008
WHE! Loved this part. :) Loved the tenderness between John/Jen... and Rodney's comment at the end was very McKay. :)
bailey1ak chapter 26 . 7/26/2008
That was very suspenseful! John asking Rodney when he knew and their feelings were great. Can't wait to see the next part.
Rududu chapter 26 . 7/26/2008
Yes,they are there already she is half way out of harms reach. Oh Rodney you idiot why he couldn't tell sooner that he had catch her signal. And when was reading this peace one moment I thought that poor Jennifer would be forgotten again. But will be waiting for second chapter soon.
Jaime chapter 26 . 7/26/2008
GAK! I can see the end in sight! SO good! This is a great story!
Emowyen chapter 26 . 7/26/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! CLIFFY! John knows finally! I can't wait till tonight for the last chapter! On the edge of my seat...well on the floor now lol...this is a great..no amazing story!
Akanan chapter 25 . 7/25/2008
Fantastic found your fic today and couldn't stop reading till I was finished. I have been looking for a shep/keller pairing and must say so far your fic is excellent and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Rududu chapter 25 . 7/25/2008
On one hand I'm sad because there is only 4 or something like that chapters left, bot on the other hand soon they will be reunited so that is good. Waiting soon for more happy parts, hopefully.
spot the cat chapter 25 . 7/24/2008
Please give us more. This is a great story, I check everyday for updates.
Emowyen chapter 25 . 7/24/2008
YES! They are finally there! And of course we are left at sitting at the edges of our seats because John has yet to see Jen! I can't wait!
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »