Reviews for THE CHIEF'S CRASH LANDING
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
can someone do a crossover kim possible and halo where master chief is kim father
SPIKE SPIEGEL chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

HE CALLED TSUNADE SENJU, A CHICK WHO COUPD PUNCH THROUGH HIS HEART MAMA!

IF HE HAD CALLED HER THAT SHE WOULD'VE TRIED TO HAVE RIPPED HIS ARMS OFF AND BEAT HIM TO DEATH WITH THEM...

The story has a great potential but spelling needs some serious work. All I have to say is work on spelling and a couple of puncturing especially.

-BANG
fusioninferno chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
very interesting! update soon ) please try to make the chapters loner
Atomic Sharks chapter 11 . 2/23/2010
please hurry with next chappy please
idk12345678910 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
the spelling makes my head hurt.
MidnightMoonlightShadowGhost chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
nice story
Arlan332 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Why the hell did they call tsunade mama
Invizabledragon chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
um no offence but you need to run a spell check again, and you put mama instead of ma'am. otherwise this might be the second best halo naruto story i ever read! first one is kinda were naruto gets put on halo x3
evildino chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
ths is a really good fanfiction story please keep writing! Also i hope the covenant and the flood return.(new covenant leader)
Finn chapter 11 . 3/31/2009
Hell yeah! Master Chief with jutsus! Awesome!
Soulless Scotsman chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Dude, I know it's not my place, but you should replace "mama" with "ma'am".
Killermaverick chapter 11 . 2/26/2009
Crap, this thing is confusing, (to story) uh, anyway, nice chapter, dude!...Uh, what was Cortana thinking when she surfed the web? O/O Uh, well anyway, awesome chapter dude! (even though it is short)
eventyraren chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
This is a grate story so far. I am not so in to eather Halo or Naruto but I still like it. so what hapen next? update soon ok
bob chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
forgot to add but also it would be cool if the spartan 3 lived and somehow him chief and everyone fix the spartan 3's ship's engines by replacing them with the Forward Unto Dawn's engines.

i hope you will take that in to consideration.
bob chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
please hurry with you break because this is a really badass story. keep up the good work.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »