Reviews for In Love and War
LalaLily16 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Wow, this chapter was absolutely perfect. So far, you've captured Lily's personality just right, especially her relationships with Petunia and Severus.
Essie chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
OF all your stories this one is my favorite. I liked how Lily was broken at times. It made her seem more human.
Aria657 chapter 13 . 11/16/2010
It made me cry, all of it. The fact that they would be dieing, the fact that Mary died, and the fact that Lily couldn't realize that Snape had loved her his whole life. To me it seemed like she only remembered the things that she wanted to remember. She remembered when Snape said that being muggleborn didn't matter just to make her feel better and was always comforting her before, and yet she just can't accept that he loved her. I'm not saying that I would want Lily to end up with Snape, just that I wish they were still friends. Great story!
softasthunder chapter 13 . 11/17/2009
this is really awesome and amazing.
Potterworm chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
This was a beautiful story. Really, really poignant and well-written. It was the perfect mix of all the 7th year topics: Snape, Remus, love, war. It was heartbreaking at times, but the romance was perfect too. Great, great job. I really loved this story.
Prongsie101 chapter 13 . 6/21/2009
Aw. Wonderful story.. Amazing. You are a really good writer. Especially in the romance category ;)
AryaAliceLuna chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
This was awesome. Freakin Awesome. I loved it soo much! Thank you for taking the time to write this.
Tiger Eyes 56 chapter 13 . 5/3/2009
i just want to saw how beautifully written this story was. i truly enjoyed it - i read it all in one sitting! and i rarely review, only after i really REALLY loved a story. i've added this to my list of favorites, where i'm sure i'll re-read it many times over. thank you for committing to writing such a wonderful story, getting all the details right (!), and following through to the end.

write more stories like this!
siriusly.inlove.with.marauders chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
that was the brilliant ending to a brilliant stroy by a brilliant writer.

brilliant!

lol. it was really great, i loved it. it was pwrfect.

siriusly.inlove.with.marauders chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
omg!

its solo perfect, the right amount of fluff andsadness.

itsbeautiful.

x
the one who breathes nitrogen chapter 13 . 3/21/2009
8D
the one who breathes nitrogen chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
I wouldn't wanna visit until Later either.
the one who breathes nitrogen chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
You just have to love Lily and Sirius as friendies!
the one who breathes nitrogen chapter 8 . 3/21/2009