Reviews for Wrong
AdventureSpacePrincess chapter 1 . 9/5
Ummmmm i would like to ask about... the year you published this. The play couldn't have came out before 2012, soooooo what the heck. Why does it say you published this in 2008. Can you explain this to me?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Well you had evrything right with your story. Loved the conflicted feelings and how raw his attraction to her. Thumbs up.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Cuteness
Potterholic85 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
That was very well written! Nicely done!
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
really well written
thlove chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Ah, to know what is really important! Great story!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
That's really cute, even if the forbidden fruit moral ish thing isn't generally regarded as cute
january giselle chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
totally, completely in LOVE with this story. You're a really great author, by the way. :)
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Super cliched last line, but I absolutely adore cliches, so I don't mind! Good job!
Piggwidgeon chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Well, that definitely seemed to be a successful exercise.

Good job!

D
15stars chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
this is so great! i especially love the last line! the characterization was really great- i loved being inside of scorpius's head and seeing what people thought about rose.

great job!
msfriday22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This was great! Scorpius was so matter of fact. The pace was really nice.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I absolutely loved that. You wrote exactly how i imagine their relationship, and it was brilliant. Shot. D
Darren's Wings chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
That MUST go on my favourites list. MUSTMUSTMUST.

It has a wonderful level of vocabulary, beautiful details. I think you can get away with Mary-Sues, too :) I only know a few people who can do that.

It's perfect. Really. One of three RoseScorpius oneshots that I've been able to really feel.

Awesomeness Fwee!

~Wings~
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
*squeals* omg that was so cute! i loved it!