Reviews for James and Bella
GrEeN-eYeS119 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
AHAHA that was fantastic!

You must write another chapter, I love that James actually likes her it's so sweet..in a weird kind of way.

You are an amazing writer!
the wonder of you chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
very nice. This one begs for more though! But at the same time, the aspects of the plot that make it enjoyable are ones that cannot be shared by a sequel. Good job on this one. I'm sitting here moaning as I read it (I can't believe I just admitted that!) and my husband is giving me weird looks. :) I think I need a cold shower, and to convince a smexy hubsand to share it with me! :) :)
momolovesmidnight101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Oh my good!

you absolutley have to write another XD

that was so god

i couldnt stop reading
Renesmee Carlie Cullen Black chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Different... but nicely written! lol

Lola
lanna-misssunshine chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Gah! I love this fic... one problem though, the layout of it makes it REALLY hard to read (like with the paragraphs being all smooshed together and not spaced out properly).

You should write more Bella/James fics. :o)

-Lanna
BJFchef chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
it was twisted and super hot. I have to admit I was turned on, I have never thought of james that way and you should definitely consider growing on this story
Shikiangel CerEbow chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
and i still cry when i found ut they kill Jsames
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I am so in love with this fic. Please turn it from a one shot to a full story. Ah it's so amazing. I love it. WOW! I can't say enough about it. You rock!
littlecrickit chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
you have a sick mind
fullonswayzed chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This is definitely a first for me. I've never read a story with a twist on what happened in the ballet studio. I like how you did this, and I hope that you choose to continue (and quickly!).

Yours is a very original idea. Please update. :]
anonanne chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
wow, i was actually turned on :) You should write a sequal!
Ligerlilly chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
... odd...
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I'd have never gotten behind this had I not seen Cam but with him in mind this story was hot!
MicheLLen chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
whoa...so sick and twisted

...just the way I like it! lol

continue plz?
XPlainJaneX chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
it's sick and twisted... i LOVE it!
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »