Reviews for James and Bella
Shyan chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
i found this very interesting and I loved it. It'd be nice if you continued.
marveecorp chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
A good start to an interesting fic. Even the lemons are hot. Never thought i'd read James/Bella pairing. Too bad it's on hiatus. Hope you have time to continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
when is the next chapter coming out? love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
I would love to see more! Please write the next chapter! You are so talented:)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
love this so much when is the next chapter coming? i am a massive fan of james as well!:)
Meg chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
OMG! you are so good! you should completely start your twilight series and publish it! i was completely taken in by this!
JamesFan6505 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Omg this artwork needz to continue Omg pleassse continue! )
Ashely chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Omg! i really want to see more! omg omg omg your brain is a genius! ill be happy to come back and read more. You are very creative in writing.
JamesFan101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Omg ! that was awesome! i wish they could add that to the movie... [im glad she picked the hot and sexy James, instead of the Ugly and Bitter Edward] Great work, its almost like it could be a scene in the ballet part. Thank you for taking the time to submit, this.
featherheswell chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I loved this chapter! Especially the beginning, when Bella is trying to figure out where she is. Please write more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Hey I've read the whole three chapters and I'm intrigued, can you please continue the story, I'd like to see how it all pans out! :)
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
this is such a awesome story. please update soon.
Strawberri Leigh chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
This is amazing, you should update even though it's been almost four years!
deltagrl chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Love the different outlook. Wondering if we will get james pov. Look forward to the rest
tay chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I love this story)! I would have never thought to pair these two together. The way you write is fantastic! I really hope you continue with the story)
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »