Reviews for Just A Girl
kuraitja chapter 22 . 12/18/2016
loved this story and hope you make more like these.
twin who likes to travel chapter 16 . 6/8/2015
I expected for you to have Dawn give her the cold shoulder a lot younger than that, especially since Buffy wouldn't keep her promise of waiting for Dawn to talk to her instead of the other way around. I guess since she let Buffy off the hook so quickly, you might let her do the same for Faith. I hope I'm right even though I know I might not be. Another thing I forgot to comment on about in a previous chapter is how Dawn compared herself to Faith as far as beauty is concerned. I think Michellle Trachtenberg is just as beautiful as Eliza Dushku.
twin who likes to travel chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
Well, I definitely liked Dawn putting the newbies in their place and butt slap she got from Faith. I'm curious to see how worked up you're going to have Faith get by just watching Dawn kick ass.
twin who likes to travel chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
The only things I can ask or comment on in this chapter is why didn't you have Willow just teleport to their place? And with the jokes they made about Buffy driving ability on the show, why are you having her drive in this story?
twin who likes to travel chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Lost And Delirious was one of the movies, but I thought one of Eliza's movies would be a good choice as well. By the way, I don't thin you even specified what city were in for this story.
twin who likes to travel chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
I know you already are working on the sequel to this one, but I didn't com across this one until it was completed. I'll admit I mainly stayed away because it's only T rated. But today I decided to give it a try. I have a few questions after reading the first two chapters. If Dawn is 18 in this this story shouldn't she be at least a senior in high school? And you said in the first that they weren't living on a hell mouth, but yet Dawn mentions dealing with vampires and other demons on a semi-regular basis. Finally, are you having Candy actually have feelings for Buffy like Satsu did in the eighth season comic book and the excuse she gave Dawn just a cover-up?
ireallywishtheydjustletusdelet chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
Wow. Just Wow. I read this the whole way through in one sitting and it's just perfect. Your writing style perfectly balances thoughts, dialogue and action without taking away from the overall effect of the story. Please dear god can you direct me to the final part of this story. I really, really, really have to read it!
Stormbringer951 chapter 22 . 8/19/2010
A nice Faith/Dawn story. There are very few of those of any length and it's nice to see one. The plot and character development were nicely paced and executed, although I would've liked to see a bit more of the big sister/little sister dynamic they had going (before Faith went off the deep end) in the first couple of chapters.

I liked the subplot with the bitchy slayer who turned out not to be that bad after all too. Other than that, my only criticism is that you could've toned down the final scene, which you admit is crucial to the story for more reasons than PWP, for Fanfiction dot net's ratings policy.
Blueyez chapter 22 . 6/6/2010
Hi can u please direct me to the finish part? i've been waiting for it this whole time! :P love the story
HarCar chapter 22 . 8/19/2009
Awesome story, would love to know where I can finish reading!
Wispr chapter 22 . 5/8/2009
Bloody good story and please let me know where I can finish it.

Thanks for sharing.

Wispr chapter 21 . 5/8/2009
Nice very nice imagery in this chapter... love the changing room scene.

Wispr chapter 20 . 5/8/2009
Love the Buffy and Dawn bonding moment, the awkwardness really came across very real. Also like the buildup to the big moment... good work.

Wispr chapter 19 . 5/8/2009
Now that was wonderful to see and I like how their getting back together.

Wispr chapter 18 . 5/8/2009
Love Willow's touch of magic... so very much her!