Reviews for Branded: Deathly Distress
Crazy4Vampires chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Wow what an amazing chapter, i love what you have done with Bella cant wait to find out all the twists in this story, truly amazing writing.
EdwardCullensbabe chapter 13 . 8/13/2009
i loved branded.

even though it made me cry!

then i nearly cried again when i read u wernt writing n e more!

please write more!

love n hugs

ThE.cOlOr.BlAcK.iS.mIsSiNg chapter 13 . 3/12/2009
lol i luv your AN's and can't wait for more chappies. i'll be patient. ]
EdwardCullenLover4997 chapter 13 . 2/19/2009
dang,you write like really good.I LOVE reading your make me want to read them even more and now i really want to!please write more please!
Fanpire102 chapter 13 . 11/16/2008
so i'm confused r u going to continue writing this particular fanfic cuz i really want to know what happens next and what bella did to make rosalie's day harder lol :]
Nekowingusu chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
Indeed it is easier to love somebody than to hate them! I'm glad your back, I was so upset when you said you weren't gonna finish your story... I was pretty pissed, but now I'm happy agian!
callie258 chapter 13 . 11/7/2008
this is a great story and i hope you continue with it
xxJaksxx chapter 13 . 11/7/2008
your an amazing writer! Good to have you staying and updating :) Luv the stories! :)
lestngirl11 chapter 13 . 11/7/2008
Yay! Thank you so much! I officially love you!
greta-muse chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
wow. i can't say that i agree with you on hating twilight (i love it) but i can see why you quit. i'm extremely sad that u didn't finish deathly distress...that was one of my absolute favourite stories. but if you ever decide to finish writing the story... i'll be waiting to read it. (and no matter what the person bragging about their story says, yours will always be the best!)
MoonlightRainstorm chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
The cliff hanger is scaring me...
E.A.L.Runaway chapter 11 . 8/17/2008
Love the story. Not much to say. Everything I'd say, I already said in last reviews.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 11 . 8/17/2008
update as soon as possible. I gotta see how everything works out... :)
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 10 . 8/15/2008
what do you mean this wasn't one of your best chapters? I absolutly loved it. Update soon.
E.A.L.Runaway chapter 10 . 8/15/2008
Yay! You updated! The story is good. Everything is beginning to piece together.