Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
AmberLG1994 chapter 11 . 8/9
I like the character development and the twist with Edward's slip up. I wished u would have finished the story.
connie chapter 11 . 3/16/2015
loved it, can't wait for more.
Fancyunicorn chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
FUK TEAM EDWARD LETS GO TEAM JASPER
Fancyunicorn chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
WHAT THE FUK DO YOU MEAN SHE CAN'T BE WITH YOUR FAMILY FOREVER? that's what Carslie is for FREAKING IDIOTS
Fancyunicorn chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
what are you doing here?
What are YOU doing here?
I live here.
Fancyunicorn chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Jake the dog: Well might as well go down and get him.
His sandwich: No Jake stay with me.
Jake: Oh my.
chanur chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Excellent
chanur chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Woaw, how fast...
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
wow that was interesting that they both told each other that they were in love with each other I wonder what is going to happen know that they both now each others feelings.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
oh please don't let Bella be to mad at Jasper considering that he is telling her his true feelings but if he can leave Alice for Bella who knows that he won't leave Bella for another girl right . I hope things turn out for the best though
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
yes this was a good chapter as well and yes if Edward left her once who will say that he would leave her again right. Also if Jasper helped Bella to heal the first time he should tell her his feelings and hopefully things turn out for the best right. I have a feeling Bella feels the same way.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
I wonder what is happening and what are Edward and Alice hiding I hope they find out and what not right.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
so yes why did the pack follow the Cullen's and what is going on even Bella isn't that dumb she will figure it out i think. I hope Jasper will be honest with her though considering that Edward never told Bella the truth about anything or wanted to know yet she has the right to know.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
bad timing on the others all the time huh Why doesn't Jasper just tell Bella that they are true mates
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
oh wow so why doesn't he tell Bella that they are true mates and ask her if she feels the electrical shock when they touch and tell her that is the sign of true mates