Reviews for Authority
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Ehh... Ok. Not the best
Pulcher Papilio chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
The dialogue is a gem. You manage to write a sexual tension scene with such a fluidness and intensity... it amazes me.

Another excellent work.
Twilight Fang chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow! Peter sure was authoritative in this. Very nicely - and graphically - written. I doubt that Caspian will ever question his judgment again. Please do write more Peter/Caspian!
AtokaMitsuna chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
*.* great oneshot! keep up the good job!
FrankieSunflower chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
*orgasm*
The Meta chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
*drool* Damn. That was way to hot for words. lol. It was awesome!
SomedayEngland chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I am not sure if you know, but you are the only person that I can find that writes good Peter/Caspian. PLEASE keep going! I especially like the ones with lots of kissing. ) Teehee...just my fangirl mind taking control.
xXKaiOfHeartsXx chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
h-h-h-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-hawter
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Ah. For a second I thought Peter was going to be a jerk, but no! Oh, Pete, why ever did I doubt you? (Sobs)
CTCometfan chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
God, that was absolutely hot and tense. Way to go, Peter!
XXinlovewithmusicXX chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
OMG. So I just saw the movie, and it was amazing. I totally saw the chemistry between them that you told me about. And I said to myself, the first thing I'm going to do when I get home is read some of your Narnia slash. And let me say, I was NOT disappointed. OMG. That was amazing!

-Allison
Rachelle123 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Oh God...that was so very hot.
anaer chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
...You should do a sequel. I find myself strangely fascinated and attracted to dominant-Peter. It's a nice change of pace for a while.
Anachronistic Dime chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
You, my dear, write the best hotboisecks!Peter/Caspian I've ever read. )
Egyptian-Fire chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Tres Bien!

Wonderful- you hit the mark on the dot.

*sigh* they really are just perfect together.

ThankYOU!