Reviews for Grey Area
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 38 . 3/28/2013
Looking forward to the continuation
momijibones chapter 38 . 1/3/2009
OMG i love your stories ive read almost all of them before reviewing this one. Healing i believe is my favorite then its definetly this one but come on, the ending, it is now almost five in the morning i started reading this earlier today and thats the ending i have to live with for now...please please please write a suitable ending when you have time if your not already and more stories that are that long its great!
carrebear14 chapter 38 . 6/25/2008
I can't wait until you finish this!, if someone lets you know they are going to finish it could you post another chapter stating the name ad author? that way I can find out what happens, I really like the story and I can't wait for more!
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 37 . 6/22/2008
This wasn't your best chapter but it was still really good. I don't know that Olivia should move. I could see her in West Virginia, but it always seemed like she belonged in New York. Your story, your choice though.

Keep up the great work! I can't wait to find out what happens...

sunkissedsummer4 chapter 36 . 6/22/2008
OMG! This is so exciting. Everything is great. The description, twists, turns, emotion. Everything got put in there.

Keep up the wonderful work! I can't wait to know what happens!

sunkissedsummer4 chapter 35 . 6/21/2008
It's so great. It's interesting, descriptive, emotional, and a lot of other great stuff.

Keep up the fabulous work! I can't wait to find out what happens next...

i-love-benson chapter 34 . 6/20/2008
I'm so happy that he finally woke up. I can't stand for Liv to be so upset and lonely. Keep up the great work!
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 32 . 6/19/2008
I loved these chapter so much. They were sad but great. They had so much description and even more emotion. I loved everything.

Keep up the great work. I can't wait to find out what happens next...

Mia-SVUismylife chapter 31 . 6/18/2008
lol, I like it!

where do you get all this time?

lol
Mia-SVUismylife chapter 30 . 6/18/2008
holy shit! MORE PLEASE
i-love-benson chapter 29 . 6/17/2008
Maybe now Liv will finally understand that she isn't a murderer or a monster. Hopefully, spending time with Shawn out in the country away from the city will help her through all this. Keep up the great work!
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 27 . 6/17/2008
I love it! I think that everything is fabulous. The description, emotion, everything.

Keep up the wonderful work!

i-love-benson chapter 27 . 6/16/2008
It so sweet of Jane to let Liv stay with her while she recuperates and deals with what happened. Keep up the great work!
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
I love this story so much! Sorry I haven't been able to review lately, I've been really busy with sports and things. I loved that last couple chapters. The fight between Olivia, Jack, and his bodyguard was awesome! I loved it!

Keep up the great work!

Mia-SVUismylife chapter 25 . 6/16/2008
lol, more soon!

And if you have finals, good luck!