Reviews for Second Life
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATED THIS STORY PLEASE!
CinephileSandra chapter 18 . 3/1/2010
So, I realize it's been awhile since you touched this story, but I just stumbled across it and I'm so engrossed! I really hope to come back to it, I'm dying to know what happens next!
bkwrm chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I hope you come back to this story soon. I really want know what will happen next. Please, please, please update soon.
Cat Yuy chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
*pokes head out of hobbit hole*

I miss this story. Any chance of more updates soonish?.?.?

Lots of love,

catyuy

*slides back into hobbit hole*
angeloneous chapter 18 . 8/4/2009
I think that I am very sad that I have caught up with you! I am really enjoying this story. It is very touching. I can't wait to see where this goes! Post more soon!
Steella-The-Huskey chapter 12 . 4/22/2009
love it
Danibat chapter 18 . 4/12/2009
This is just great! I finished reading all the chapters you have posted up to this point and wanted to let you know how wonderful I think it is. Rena is absolutely my favorite new original character. I like her a lot. I loved DG having it out with her parents and I love the sweet moments you have interspersed with the tense and thrilling moments. Thanks so much for the read and I look forward to reading more from you!
kayleecal chapter 18 . 3/28/2009
Can't wait to see what happens next! Okay, technically, I CAN but must I?
goflo chapter 18 . 3/4/2009
I adore this story! Don't leave us hangin'! Please update soon. :D
piratechu chapter 18 . 1/19/2009
Doll, where have you disappeared to?

I'm itching for an update!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
"His Princess needed him. And he wasn’t going anywhere."

Damn straight she does! LOL! Great beginning! I'm really looking forward to reading the rest!
gogirl chapter 18 . 12/27/2008
A month without an update? Don't leave us hangin! :D
AmericanFairy chapter 18 . 11/22/2008
Whew! It's a good thing that Cain got their in time. Poor DG!

I, for one, am completely satisfied with the fates of Harold and Myron.

That was so heartbreaking the way that you portrayed DG after the attack! Makes sense but still... sad. Yay for Raw helping his friends!
Princess of Peas chapter 18 . 11/19/2008
Love this. Really. Can't wait to get the different reactions to Wyatt and DG's marriage and relationship. Keep it up, this is fabulous.
LoryLynn1186 chapter 18 . 11/19/2008
Personally I think we should institute that policy on this side of the rainbow as well.

Excellent chapter. Hopefully this will only bring Cain and DG closer...if that's even possible.

Love it!