Reviews for Believe
StargateFFWriter chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Nice. As you've served in the military, you can imagine well what the living service members think when they're reflecting on the lives of deceased service members. Hood is definitely overjoyed when John turns up alive in halo 4 :-).
eliteElite chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wow, what an awesome little short! Truly its been to long since I last visited your profile page, It's been a while since I read a good halo story. Kind of sucky that there seems to be a lack of them in section currently. I already eagerly look forward to spring because of the Alone trilogy.

Lastly, 17 words? Nice, I have a feeling that wasn't coincidence. If it was then damn, lucky you! What perfect icing on a delicious cake.
A Morning Star chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Beautiful.
Blade of Steel chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Nice, different than your other stuff. But now I'm mad: You made me realize my dates are way off in "Cleansing." I have the end of the war in late 2552, not in early 2553!

Oh well. Keep up the awesome writing.
StevDown chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
It would be intersting to see what the arbiter and the rest of the elites would think of the chief and about his death.
Kaiser Spartan chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
it be nice if you made a second chapther based on Christmas where Master Chief returns, cause that be a pretty nice gift to Earth humanity's protector is back )
Quirel chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Yes, I did enjoy it.

I loved how well it tied in with the Believe advertisements, and the idea of the War Museum is something that I really like.

In any case, I have to agree with everyone here when I say that it ties in very well with Memorial day, a day that should always be remembered.

Remember, remember. And Believe.
ilmiopassato chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Really good oneshot, I liked it. Although I disagree with the reviewer who said the ending sounded repetitive; it didn't seem that way to me.
Spacefan chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Very much in keeping with what Memorial Day really means. To remember and never forget...
Hawki chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Short but sweet. It fits in well within the context of the Believe series and that of war rememberance.

One thing though, is that towards the end of the story, repetition kind of sets in, how Hood repeatedly uses the word John. Whenever possible, it's best to use variation in writing, eg. different words for the same thing. Alternating John between words such as "the Spartan" or "117" allows such variation.

Still a good job though.
freelancer92 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That was truly moving, great job.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That was excellent. I really enjoyed it.