Reviews for Stranger, Would You Please?
no chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
NO! you are definitely not going to put Drarrry in there! please? pretty please? And btw, your username rocks!
MCRmygirl chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
*fangirls*

Is it pitiful that Draco's appearances give me a twinge in my heart? ;) Can't wait for tutoring/dinner!

~Mrs. Draco Malfoy
Lady of Mirkwood2 chapter 10 . 3/12/2010
so fucking oh mazing u must write more a lot freakin more
TJeanetteT chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
What in the hell is Malfoy up to? He is rich so why is he teaching children? And what does he want with Harry? Is Malfoy attracted to him or something.
KJS X-OVER chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
I love this story! It has definitely left me insanely curious as to what is going to happen next with these emotionally confused people. The way you write them makes them seem so real...
Lionmate chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
wow..just wow, there are only a handfull of fics as 'detailed' and 'thought provocative' as yours.
Jen103 chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
yay, hi, please continue! :)

How old is that student who stares at mione? Is he like a 7th year or something?

x
HalfBloodPrincessV chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
its really good
missevilprincess chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
This last part is making me think that Draco bats for the other side. ;D

But then again, he might just be wanting to blackmail Harry into doing something, now that Draco knows that Hermione & Harry aren't exactly /just/ friends...
hanyouinlove chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
haha wizard romance novels, there's an idea for you.

great chapter though. i'm so glad you've jumped on the updating bandwagon :P update again soon, mmk?
DeathStars chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
good
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Harry and Hermione forever.
Eithe chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
I really like "Stranger, Would you please?". Your twist was a pleasant surprise, and I definitely would love a threesome between Hermione, Harry and Draco, but of course that depends on you...
snakesandemeralds chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
Oh. Very nicely written, I don't think I noticed anything too outstandishly outrageously horrid in the matter of spelling errors or grammatical errors.. Update soon.

Maizie
Erica Cynder chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
good i like the twist with malfoy being there