Reviews for Seattle's Grace
Don't forget to breath chapter 50 . 4/28
So sad you never finished this amazing piece...
Sara chapter 50 . 1/23/2013
Please write more? You said you'd let us know when you finished!
flutterbyyou chapter 50 . 6/17/2010
That's it? Is that the end of the story? :\
letgolaughing03 chapter 50 . 8/1/2009
wow ive read all 50 chapters in like 3 days and i love the whole story.. is it finished or are you taking a long break.. eihter way its amazingg
ILUVGREYS-101 chapter 50 . 6/16/2009
Please Please Please write more! I miss reading this story. I love your writing Please Please!
franphil2020 chapter 50 . 5/31/2009
Hey VV, I just had the great joy of reading all of your story and loving every minute of it.

Callie and Erica have such rich full lives together and little Grace is so lucky to have so many interesting aunties, Addison, Amelie and uncle, Mark to help shape her life and she's obviously impacting on theirs as well.

Can't wait for you to post more and continue this story. Thanks for writing. PPS.
VickyPep chapter 26 . 5/27/2009
Good chapter, well writing and keep it up.
VickyPep chapter 23 . 5/27/2009
Really good chapter. A little similar to when I proposed to my other half on her birthday apart less the pregnancy. Very well wrote.
VickyPep chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
Really no fantastic chapter. Very well wrote and can't wait to keep reading the rest. Well done and thank you lol.
Katie L chapter 50 . 4/28/2009
Oh my god! So great! I love the end to this chapter. It made my heart all fluttery and happy. :) I also love the whole Cameron and Amelia thing. I think its awesome that Callie and Erica have a couple to hang out with now. Thanks so much for posting!
Jas chapter 50 . 4/24/2009
So glad that the story is going to continue!

Just love the story, thanks for writing :)

Can't wait for next chapter~!
kitti2412 chapter 50 . 4/22/2009
Finaly! Wonderful new chapter. Please update soon!
Prideprincezz chapter 50 . 4/21/2009
OMG!

that was great!

love ur stories and keep them coming Thank you!
simplet77 chapter 50 . 4/20/2009
lol, good ending for this chapter. man, i missed this story. great chapter btw. update asap. seriously can't wait for more.