Reviews for Precious
Niome N chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I Like it! Keep it up!
:D
RealityBitez chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Heheh X) Yesh.. You will be an AWESOME puppet master kankuro! Believe it! XD Thanks for making me smile P
Receneck chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aw I imagined something like this happening...

Good job
WhirledPeace chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This is your first fic? Good job! Yeah, a few mistakes, but English isn't your first language? Good job there, too! I only pretend to speak French. XD

-WhirledPeace
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This was very good. I've always liked the relationships among the sand siblings, and I think you did a great job with it. And I can usually tell when English isn't someone's first language, but I never would have guessed with you. I was totally surprised. Great job!
Nekomata-sama chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Sweet, so sweet!Wonderful!
earthbender068 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
great job. you portrayed what naruto is all about in this story. overcoming obstacles, pushing yourself, and protecting everything that is precious to you. don' worry your english was great.
Ariel D chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Well done! I also like the idea of Kankuro creating his own puppets, and the interaction between the brothers was good.

Actually, I don't have any linguistic suggestions. All I noted was that you forgot to take off the html code for your italics: "imy way of the ninja/i." That's a minor thing and easy to fix. ;)
Tammy chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Very nice. I like the idea of Kankuro creating his own puppets and how Gaara was trying to understand him too.
darkangel1992 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008