Reviews for In Aquae Vita
pesky.lil.critter chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I've not been this glad to see a happy ending for a good long while. I've been reading creepy stuff a lot lately.

And this happy ending is really really wonderful. Seriously. Also, really sweet. Makes me feel hopeful.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This is excellent! I love it! ;)
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Dude, yes! That was awesome. I seriously think that could be a possible branch for the story to take.

Great job! Thanks for sharing!
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Freakin' Sweet! That was awesome! Utterly and totally amazing. Loved it very much. Sam made a choice and it was freakin' awesome! And Dean got back and Bobby was in there and Bobby is also freakin' amazing. Hah. Great.
anon chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
"Let my will be done." - yeah, they ever go there and I am so out.

Did like the idea of the rebirth/baptism on its own though, that was cool.
JennK528 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Thanks for this - after that finale...well, it was such a relief to read something with a solution that didn't make me scream.

Lovely writing, and oh, *Sam* - go save your big brother!
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Thank you so much - this is exactly what I need to read while waiting for S4. Liked the ritual - and sure hope the amulet pays a key role. Since he's wearing it in hell, it must mean something!

PS - thanks for alerting Canaveral! Let me know if you like Perfect, my AU tag to NRFTW. Alternate ending rather than speculation though. So I'm in denial.
Izzy4 too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I enjoyed this.

A neat, well written solution to the S3 cliffhanger. I certainly hope that Kripke and co have something like this planned for S4.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
may7fic chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Ah, I needed this. What a lovely resolution to that pesky "Dean in Hell" problem.

Thank-you from the bottom of my heart for resolving this so quickly and in such a well-written manner :).
Master Li chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Wow this story was amazing. There was so much power in this story, making choices, believing in good... it was amazing. I espcecialy love how you made Sam choose to use his powers for good and I love love loved this line "Let my will be done" it was so powerful at that moment, perfect delivery. I would love for something like this to happen in the show. Awesome job!
Sphynxcat chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Your will be done. Thank you - this is just what I needed.
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
All I can really say right now is...

Holy crap that was AWESOME! Wow, I want to believe that is exactly how season 4 will start. But Kripke is evil and will make us wait longer before returning Dean to us, and not as whole as this. I like your way. _
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
What a cool story!

I love the logic in it, this could work...
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
That is exactly how I hope it will be. Sam being able to have his powers used for good and Dean being brought back whole and hearty by them. No more deals with demons and sacrificing themselves. And also having the addition of the only force that can stop Lilith- the diviness of love.

darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Oh this was awesome. I loved the fact that Sam chose good for his powers. The detail and the way he brought Dean back was perfect, so pure and right. Thanks for the very awesome read.