Reviews for 819 Oh, Neil Sedaka
CJ chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
I am thououghly enjoying this story- it makes me miss Gilmore Girls on TV all the more!
Isabell89 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
Can't stay very long to review-too excited about the baby-must go read next chapter right away-

Sorry. Got a bit carried away there ;-) But I have to admit that this was one long pregnancy and I really can't wait to meet the new baby - and to finally find out whether it's a boy or a girl.

I have to say that by now you also have me quite excited for some Nate/Rory action or at least/even some romance. Those will be some exciting last couple of chapters, that's or sure!
Karina Graham chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
I was wondering what the infamous Emily had up her sleeve this time. That was good. I'm eagerly awaiting the baby shower. Keep it up, Audi
bella carisJJ chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Finally! I'm back on track here...I just finished the episode and...it was so enjoyable!

I have to start with: Rory and Nate! .god. (I feel like Janice now, lol) I was reading through their scenes like a teenager...I love that Nate is finally realizing something! but...I hate that Rory called him! I wish she had listened to Paris, I mean, she spoke her mind once with him already and it didn't work so good for her...why not just wait this time? I just find Nate so irresistible *sighs* that I wish Rory didn't make it so obvious for him.

Anyway, the "surprise" baby shower was so cute! And so much fun since the planning, lol, I love that Emily and Richard were there...and...oh my, the ending! I can't wait to read next episode...I'm already reading it, actually, lol I can't wait for the big event :D
But I'm A Gilmore 8X8 chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
OMG Yay! Finally! I am SO excited for the baby! Great episode! :)
Braelyn Rae chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
The baby's coming! Whoot, whoot! More please!
Disneygrl2 chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Wow! That was an amazing episode! whoa crazy scene with Nate/Rory! Loved it! hopefully it will turn into something more?

So sweet that they threw Lorelai a surprise party! How did she know? Well, it is Lorelai so she can sense anything out of the ordinary! Except for, of course, Rory's Bon Voyage Party.

YAY! Baby Gilmore-Danes is on the way! Please don't wait to long to post the episode!

Oh and i have a question. Are you planning on continuing this to another season?
lilienprinzessin chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
That's so SH - not noticing she's going into labour. The whole party was great to imagine. The names, the bottles with the punch - great idea. And Michel - typical.

I wonder what will happen with Rory and Nate - I'm really not sure where you'll take them.

Thanks for updating - looking forward to the birth.

Oh and I like that E/R are cancelling Europe.
Copop chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Oh, I knew it :D I just knew it :D I had a feeling Lorelai would go into labor in this episode. Don't know why, it was the name of the epi, it is like Norman Mailer, I'm pregnant. Something unexpected happened in that one, and so is here.

Plus, it isn't unusual in Lorelai's age to go into labor earlier.

So, the birth date will be May 9th or 10th?

Will check out the entries on LJ.

I so loved this episode. Great job, all of you :)

Till the next one :)
Lukeistheone chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
great chapter. update soon :)
steph chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Yes! thats a great cliffhanger! I can't wait for the next one.

Loved michel! LOL loved the silly townies! loved LL! loved Rory. Paris & lane! loved the scne where Rory calls Nate and he just listens. really well done!

I want them to have a boy! uupdate soon pls!
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
god chapter & more please

Are u gonna do a season 9 cause that would be cool
swimmerluver chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
The baby shower was great-I especially liked how Richard fit in so well with the townies. I am anxious to see what happens with Lorelai. Great job!
Lauren chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Loved it all! Sookie lying to Lorelai was funny- especially when Rory saw the eye twitch, "you weren't kidding." also loved En & Rich, they were great. Richard with townies rocked! The games were hilarious! And Rory's SL in the midst of all the sillines was great! Finally, the last part with LL leaving with a backdrop of the town's silliness and that particular song was brilliant! I loved it so much! Impatient for the next ep!
lancer1993 chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Love it all, their exit at the end of the ep was great.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »