Reviews for Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Too cute, and sweet.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh, Sammy...

I remember being put on Vicoden (yeah...no clue how to spell that) when I broke my arm, and there were bubbles. On. The. Ceiling. Craaaaaazy stuff. And laughing gas at the dentist. I was fixated on my thumb for a good ten minutes. And then I got distracted. By a stray curl of my own hair. -_-

Great job!
Daughter of Pluto chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Drugged up Sammy is really funny. XD
castielslittleassbutt chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
this was such a good story...but i don't think i've ever seen a story based on sam on drugs...)
i was laughing the whole entire time while reading sams so called 'responses'
please keep writing!
party enhancers r good 4 u chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This has to be the cutest and most believable teenchester fic I have EVER read. Sam is fucking adorable :)
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Sam's attention wandered and he looked around the room. When he found Dean again, his face lit up. "Hi, Dean!"

It never got old. You might think it would, but it didn't. "Hey, Sammy."

This. This is just hilarious! I was literally laughing out loud at that part.

Medicated Sam is always amusing. :P

Great story!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Ahaha, there is truth in Dean's words. A drugged Sam is always a good source of entertainment. Well done.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hi Dean! Personally I think Dean just adores the fact that Sammy loves him so much. And that he's so estatic to see him everytime. Makes him feel loved. I loved Sammy all drugged up in Sam Interrupted!
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
oh my god i loved this! a drugged up Sam is always good! that whole thing about Dean being Sam's best friend was super cute! great job ]
desiallen16 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
That was great I loved it!
Green-Eyed-Wolf9324 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh my god. I love this story. It is now my favorite. Ever.