Reviews for A Different Life
Nathan chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Nicely done. :3 Enjoying this so far
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 23 . 5/14/2010
That was awesome! I so can't wait toread the next one!
MyShipIsWeird chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
“It was obviously a possessed squirrel.”

hehe. cute :-)
Nightwingwolverinefanatic chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
how did you come up with this idea? it's bloody wonderful. keep on writing cause i really want to see what you come up with next. oh btw if you're a labarinth fan have you seen the new(ish) manga series of return to Labarinth (sorry i really can't spell)
Mistress Seralis chapter 23 . 12/11/2008
I really enjoyed this story. The way you wove the two universes together was wonderful. One of the better crossover fics I've read. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Miller0259 chapter 23 . 12/1/2008
First: I LOVED THIS STORY! (AND APOLOGIZE FOR NOT READING/COMMENTING IT EARLIER!)

Second: Liek, whoa - it was awesome...

Third: :( I have recently had a story in the works that is about DG being pulled back to the beginning of Eclipse week after awhile and established DG/C and blah blah blah...which is what I think you're gonna do(*grins at thought* that would be awesome b/c this story rocked my socks).

So anyway - just wanted to let you know - if you see a similar story (minus the goblins) - I wasn't stealing your idea...and I'm not saying you're stealing mine or anything cause I'm pretty sure there can be stories based on the same idea and end up being completely different and awesome...

anyway - I wish you the best of luck with all of your stories (and if they're anything like this one - I'm sure they're great!) :D

Take care, and happy writing!

-Bryce
Onora chapter 23 . 11/29/2008
Alright since you promised there will be a sequel I'll leave the rotten tomatoes in the garden. But I want to know what happens next. Great story, I've really been enjoying it.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 23 . 11/28/2008
"Sometimes General Wyatt Cain could be scary. Apparently getting laid didn’t change that." Best description of Wyatt Cain ever! LOL

Equally topped with DG's parting shot at Zero, "Just buy her the damn bracelet!"

Hmm, the timelines come crashing against each other? Parallel universes collide and overlap. Will probably be amusing.

And three kids for Wyatt and DG; are we all getting attacked by the same plot bunny with that one?
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 23 . 11/28/2008
*blinks* Wait, this story is over? Holy cow!

I'm going to have to check out the sequel, aren't I?

You've got me hooked now, dearie. Well, I'll look forward to the sequel!

Keep up your good work!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 22 . 11/28/2008
Yay, Azkedellia may have a chance at true love!

Wow, DG finally wore Cain down. Nice.

Keep up the good work!
Cat Yuy chapter 23 . 11/28/2008
I got a dedication!

I so totally love you.

and this story.
janie153 chapter 23 . 11/28/2008
You are made of awesome! I loved this fic and am looking forward to the next one!

I'm guessing that we get to see the alternate version of the eclipse this time?
Queen Isabella chapter 22 . 11/27/2008
Hmm, I thought I recognized that line! Finally! It's about time DG wore him down. I am very thankful for this chapter, and I got the gay Glitch reference in the last chapter. I love that he is asking about brothers! I'm glad for Az, but will fully admit the logistics of the arrangement baffle me. She will only be married to one of them, but both are her consorts? If she has children, who gets to rule after her, and biggest question of all, what will the Duke say? I mean no man wants to live his life knowing he is always second-best to another man, particularly when a woman is involved. I'm not so sure that Zero would be happy about sharing Az either. I can't wait to see more of the Cain family though! I'm wondering what Jael wants to talk to Cain about too. Great scene with DG and her guards, I can't believe she's already given Jeb the sex talk!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 22 . 11/27/2008
*Blink, blink* Oh the carnage. The plot bunnies I have saw me read the plot bunnies for adoption... anybody up from rabbit stew?

And seriously nice way to fix Az's dilemma. I hope Zero knows a good idea when he hears it.
Cat Yuy chapter 22 . 11/27/2008