Reviews for The Flicking of NotReally Aerodynamic Objects
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 7/29
I laughed so hard

I needed a bit of happiness today
amazingirl96 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
lol :D
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
LOL at her definition of productive :)
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
really really nice!i enjoyed it a lot, nice version of james asking lily out and she saying yes
also even if she didn't really appeared i loved alice in this story
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Well, that was embarrassing... :D Luckily for Lily (and us readers), it ended well... :) I love your stories, you're so funny. :)
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This story is so adorable! Your Lily is really quirky and fun to read about, I'm going to read your other stories. Great job!
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Love it! Totally adorable! You really write lily well! I haven't read a lily perspective this good in a long time! Whoot Whoot!
BalloonsInTheSky chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awww,this is just the kind of story I needed today! It's funny and adorable. And James... Gotta love him!
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Out of pure curiosity, is this the prequel/sequel to Royally Observant? Anyway, loved it again. You're quite talented at putting Lily Evans in humiliating positions.
Midnight Pandora chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I LOVED THIS. It's cute, funny and I love the end 3 This is going on my favorites list...

~Moon
wandering endlessly chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You really do know how to make me even more jealous of Lily and in love with James don't you?

That was so cute :)
Elatine Routwick chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Sweet.
FreakishlyMee chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I LOVE THIIS!

This is really cute. :)
HB17RJO chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I love this story. Oh, the fact that it would probably never happen is indeed involved, but I still love this story.
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
An interesting little shot that had me giggling at the truth in it. Everyone feels like this - the boredom and the wishing-the-floor-would-suck-you-up feelings - at some point and the humorous twist put on this realistic situation takes it to another level. Also the ending was nice and sweet without being too overbearingly so.