Reviews for The Flicking of NotReally Aerodynamic Objects
amazingirl96 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
lol :D
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
LOL at her definition of productive :)
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
really really nice!i enjoyed it a lot, nice version of james asking lily out and she saying yes
also even if she didn't really appeared i loved alice in this story
papercranesandplanes chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Well, that was embarrassing... :D Luckily for Lily (and us readers), it ended well... :) I love your stories, you're so funny. :)
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This story is so adorable! Your Lily is really quirky and fun to read about, I'm going to read your other stories. Great job!
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Love it! Totally adorable! You really write lily well! I haven't read a lily perspective this good in a long time! Whoot Whoot!
BalloonsInTheSky chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awww,this is just the kind of story I needed today! It's funny and adorable. And James... Gotta love him!
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Out of pure curiosity, is this the prequel/sequel to Royally Observant? Anyway, loved it again. You're quite talented at putting Lily Evans in humiliating positions.
Midnight Pandora chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I LOVED THIS. It's cute, funny and I love the end 3 This is going on my favorites list...

~Moon
wandering endlessly chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You really do know how to make me even more jealous of Lily and in love with James don't you?

That was so cute :)
Elatine Routwick chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Sweet.
FreakishlyMee chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I LOVE THIIS!

This is really cute. :)
HB17RJO chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I love this story. Oh, the fact that it would probably never happen is indeed involved, but I still love this story.
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
An interesting little shot that had me giggling at the truth in it. Everyone feels like this - the boredom and the wishing-the-floor-would-suck-you-up feelings - at some point and the humorous twist put on this realistic situation takes it to another level. Also the ending was nice and sweet without being too overbearingly so.
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
haha poor alice..she missed all the fun